Kellan Lutz

SICK Lambo

'I Got My Twilight Check'

8/27/2012 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

082712_kellan_lutz_launchKellan Lutz wants everyone to know ... HE'S RICH, BIATCH!!!

The "Twilight" star was rollin' around L.A. this weekend in what appears to be a Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster.

With a big ol' grin on his face, Lutz joked, "I finally got my 'Twilight' check."

FYI -- the 27-year-old has appeared in all 5 of the "Twilight" flicks ... but according to reports, he only made around $1.25 mil for each of the final two movies.

Mark

The car is a few years old & maybe 380k new, can pick them up in the low 200's, so that kinda changes things.

Meme

He's probably going to crash it on the 101 anyway ike they all do. If he wanted to throw money away he could have thrown some my way.........I need some. Besides he should save up for the day when he'll have no work so he doesn't end up hocking things on Ebay or trying to sell his shoe collection for cash

Stella

Who cares? He will most likely have it wrapped around a pole soon. Let him have his fun.

nyc44th

Some of these phony baloney LA types / rappers etc who feel the need to TRY to impress others with 'things' are so stupid to me . . . . even if he just paid to rent it for the weekend to be 'seen' is dumb.

Karen

He will learn....the hard way

No comment

Another TMZ posted a celeb in an expensive car we later learned it was rented.

Vanessa

I'm in love this kellan lutz is a major cutie alert!!

goochchooch

Not even close to an Aventador. It's a Murcielago Roadster.

SB

Heck, he's young. It's okay to have some fun. But just be sure to bank most of it 'cause fame is fleeting for most Hollywood folk. $380k a good move? Probably not.

cass

He probably gets royalties etc etc of merchandise, dvd's etc

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

I'm surprised he didn't go with a Countach since he likes outdated models.

Moonbeam

Have fun in bankrupcy court, douchbag!

irishapeface

Nicest Rich guy EVER, i met him while I was in New York, he was walking down a random street to his trialer from filming a scene for his new movie syrup, he took time to talk to me and my daughter and took pictures kissed her on the cheek and wished her a happy birthday!! nicest celebrity I have ever met!

texaschickeee

He does know those things stay in the shop more then being out right?
He has some one to invest the rest of the cash right?
god he can be stupid but ok. once is ok.

devilgirl

Yes, because fancy Lambo's always scream "I had money for a quick minute, but I will be broke soon".

He'll be doing Lifetime movies soon enough when he has to buy a used Dodge Neon and payments are due on it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments