« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ken Shamrock Accuser

I'm OBVIOUSLY a Girl

8/27/2012 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0824_Ken-Shamrock-Accuser_tmz_wm
Here she is ... the woman Ken Sharmrock roughed up in a California mall because ... for some crazy reason ... he thought she was a dude.

Her name is Melinda Garcia ... she weighs 120 pounds ... and tells TMZ there's NO WAY Shamrock could've confused her for a man. In fact, she claims Ken is straight up LYING about the fight.

We broke the story ... Shamrock claims he was breaking up a girl-on-girl brawl in a mall in Modesto, CA earlier this month when someone jumped on his back. Shamrock claims he believed the person was a man, so he took "him" down. Turns out ... "he" was actually a "she."

But Garcia claims it's all BS ... claiming Shamrock didn't actually break up the original fight, but rather screamed at her to do it ... which she did.

Garcia claims Shamrock began to yell at her for not stopping the fight sooner ... and then snapped and PUNCHED her in the face.

Garcia says her mom ran over to intervene ... and Shamrock punched her too.

Soon after the alleged girl-punching, security and police arrived to the scene ... and only then, Garcia says, Shamrock backed off.

TMZ has text messages from Garcia to her sister (who goes by "Hoochie" in the phone) just moments after the fight in which she describes the incident.

0824_text_message

Garcia tells TMZ ... if the police don't press charges, she plans to file a lawsuit.

A rep for Shamrock tells TMZ ... Ken doesn't believe he did anything wrong ... and only acted in self-defense.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

bb

If that's a girl she's a very, very unfortunate looking one.

Luz

She looks like a guy.

But personally, she looks like a twerp to me.

Vic

Why does that guy in the picture above have motor oil in his hair? He sure doesn't look like he could have hit that lady to hard..Still, he should not hit girls...

Eric

Looks like a guy to me. A very feminine guy, but definitely doesn't look like a girl.

scenic58

In the pic on the left he definitely looks like a dude, in the pic on the right he looks like a fem dude.

Easy mistake for KS to make.

BB not bb

My guess is that she is lying. She looked like a young Hispanic man to me before I read that she was a girl. Not only that, I am sure the police interviewed other witnesses on the scene and determined that no charges needed to be filed. I think she smelled money and started sending these texts as soon as he threw her off of his back. Why in the world would a big wrestler need her to help him break up a fight?

I really think she is just making this up.

Uh

120 lbs?? Throw the Tito punching bag in Jail,

Bob

Did TMZ mess up by stating that she said there was NO WAY Shamrock could have confused her for a woman. I guess that means she thinks she looks like a guy. She looks pretty butch to me, and I would guess she wants to. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion. To each their own. She doesn't look injured at all in her pics either.

Tnorris

TMZ do us all a favor and include more accurate reporting. Your first story on this said the woman was
"heavyset" in all caps. You obviously didn't know your ass from your elbow on what actually happened so why don't ya be a little more cautious. Thanks.

MrRayfro

She looks like a guy

chzbrgrmachne

Pull down the pants! We're gonna need proof of the genetic dos equis.

jrcole

looks like a guy sorry needs to look more like a girl i would have thought she is a boy/man also

CT

looks like a guy to me.

devilgirl

Aww, cute that she thinks she looks like a woman!

Indy61

Sorry, but looks like a guy to me.. I can't see a hint of female .. more like a gay guy.