« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ken Shamrock Accuser

I'm OBVIOUSLY a Girl

8/27/2012 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0824_Ken-Shamrock-Accuser_tmz_wm
Here she is ... the woman Ken Sharmrock roughed up in a California mall because ... for some crazy reason ... he thought she was a dude.

Her name is Melinda Garcia ... she weighs 120 pounds ... and tells TMZ there's NO WAY Shamrock could've confused her for a man. In fact, she claims Ken is straight up LYING about the fight.

We broke the story ... Shamrock claims he was breaking up a girl-on-girl brawl in a mall in Modesto, CA earlier this month when someone jumped on his back. Shamrock claims he believed the person was a man, so he took "him" down. Turns out ... "he" was actually a "she."

But Garcia claims it's all BS ... claiming Shamrock didn't actually break up the original fight, but rather screamed at her to do it ... which she did.

Garcia claims Shamrock began to yell at her for not stopping the fight sooner ... and then snapped and PUNCHED her in the face.

Garcia says her mom ran over to intervene ... and Shamrock punched her too.

Soon after the alleged girl-punching, security and police arrived to the scene ... and only then, Garcia says, Shamrock backed off.

TMZ has text messages from Garcia to her sister (who goes by "Hoochie" in the phone) just moments after the fight in which she describes the incident.

0824_text_message

Garcia tells TMZ ... if the police don't press charges, she plans to file a lawsuit.

A rep for Shamrock tells TMZ ... Ken doesn't believe he did anything wrong ... and only acted in self-defense.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mason H

#1 if that guy jumped on my back I would have hit him too... er, her I guess... and #2 if Ken Shamrock punched you 3 times in the face you'd know it. If he punched you once in the face you'd know it.. now if you're a little 125lb girl and Ken Shamrock clocks you in the face 3 times, there's gonna be some serious damage... Sounds like this guys...er girl.. is just after a payday!

Maggie

Yep, she looks female, just like Hulk and Sly Stallone....

Amy

Has she looked in the mirror? she looks like a guy...sorry

Pondscum

It's a man, baby!

Latch Johnson

Tmz's original post stated he claimed she was a "big" girl. Now she's only 120lbs. I'm surprised they didn't mention that. Anyways it's a mall, they have security cameras everywhere, go look it up. If he was the aggressive one, give him jail time. If she was, ken should sue her for slander.

ohreally

He look like a skater kid. Nothing feminine about them angles. I could mistake her for a him if I was filled with adrenaline and trying to break up another fight.

Don't jump on the back and assail a person that is filled with adrenaline. You will get knocked the **** out. Chris Tucker.

AJG13

I'm sorry.... that totally looks like a dude.

OhyesIdid

She looks like a dude to me

MetalHead

Looks like a man to me!

melissa

NO! You're no obviously a girl! At first glance I thought it was a dude. Now, unless you have a size C or D chest on the 120lb body, it would be easy to mistake a skinny person with very short hair (shorter then my teenage son) to be a guy. Just because Mr Shamrock has beat women before that is no reason to think this was a case of wanting to beat up a women...unless she has the breast to be obvious. If i were the women she was beating on I would sue her for the exact amount she will probably end up suing Mr Shamrock for. No need to be fighting at the mall. Grow up already.

bagladey

Did "she" take the eyebrow out of her eye and put that greasy curl on her forehead to take that girlie pic for TMZ? She looks like a man.

Glenn

NO... NOT obvious at all

ncls

emos have no genitals of any kind

STFUP

She looks like a guy to me. I can easily understand the confusion.

Joan K

This is really confusing.