« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Aaron Rodgers

Goes #1 in Terribly Run

TMZ Fantasy Football Draft

8/28/2012 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0827_tmz_fantasy_football_league_launch
It took us almost 4 weeks ... seriously, 4 WEEKS ... but the draft has finally been completed for the 4th Annual TMZ Fantasy Football League ... and they're all pretty terrible (with one exception).

After Gary's abysmal performance last season, he's been kicked out of the league ... and replaced by Shevonne. He will be missed ... because he was terrible and everyone enjoyed destroying him.

Zak -- the defending TMZ FF champion -- got the #1 pick this time around and selected Aaron Rodgers.

Ray Rice went #2. Charles betrayed his NY roots and selected Tom Brady with the #3 pick.

Leslie's draft was most impressive ... taking ZERO kickers this year ... 3 fewer than her previous draft.

Office bragging rights are up for grabs ... this is serious.

May Drew Brees have the greatest year of his life.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

jackmama311

go green bay packers!

Jordan

My bet Leslie wins.

Seriously wtf

I have no idea about football and didn't even bother to look. I did, however, randomly pick 2 teams so I could see the poll results - thus skewing the poll. I think in THIS type of poll, TMZ should give an option for just checking results.

Truth

NO 1 CURR!!! ...OR MORE SPECIFICALLY, NO ONE GIVES A F*CK!! WHAT A WASTE OF SERVER SPACE... MOVE IT ALONG. #TRUTH!!

Quinn

Fantasy football or not, Charles, I'm disappointed in you.

Ego Trip

Tim - I hate to tell you this but Maurice Jones Drew (MJD) is holding out and has not even reported. 9/10 player who hold out preseason have significant drops in productivity durig the regular season if they even report. You need to pay more attention if you ever want to win.

DaveT

Joe Montana could come back to the game right now and out-quarterback anybody on the field

kaycee

Serious?! This is a gossip website for pete's sake! Who gives a crap what the staff thinks.

BECKER

WHO CARES WHAT THE NITWITS AT TMZ ARE DOING THEY SCREW UP EVERY POSTING AND VIDEO THAT THEY MAKE

Cheryl A.

This "story" has been up for 10 hours and you have 10 comments, most of them saying we don't care what office antics you play, you don't have to post them.

Dean

Million people play fantasie football in the office .
I am really surprised about the rude comments . Let them have their fun . There is enough bad news in the world .
Why can't people just ignore stuff they don't care about

Sandy Jay

Tim is crazy taking MJD in the first round when he is still holding out...

South Beach

Sorry Chad, I despise Ben "The Rapist" Roethlisberger, Twice Accused" to the roots, so I'll have to Go with Zak or Charles team.

rash on my ass