'Honey Boo Boo'

Dropping a Baby Bombshell!!

8/28/2012 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

082712_booboo_still
The "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" family did something that will absolutely stun you -- even if you've seen their over-the-top TV show. Also shocking ... Harv's prediction about Honey Boo Boo's future.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

buzz kill

My prediction for Honey Boo Boo! By the time she is 17 she will be on welfare with 2 kids, living in a trailer park and weigh in at 325 pounds.

Tess

CT is right. Homely poo poo indeed. What's with the duck lips?

mcusa

That baby has 2 thumbs.

No comment

Honey Boo Boo is the next Anna Nicole Smith. Ha!

No wonder the entire family is obese, they're going to make that fatherless baby fat.

Sonja

I actually think she's very cute without the make up and when her curly blonde hair is down, when she is being a kid and playing with her pet baby pig... don't like her pageant look much. The pacifier thing ... well the sister was not too smart to use soda, but it is a common thing to wet the rubber of the pacifier, but water would have been a better choice. It's been years but I thought it had something to do with making them take it, verses the dry rubber, if they are being fussy.

suzy

This is pretty stupid even for you guys!!
Duh???? you call that crap news???

Tom D.

Honey Boo Boo will end up as a stripper in some crappy "gentlemen's club" out by the airport.

Americentric

You're all wrong. This girl is the next Shirley Temple!

t.r.

Our society is in a tailspin down the proverbial toilet when we keep condoning child abuse like this, not to mention that toddlers show where they dress like miniature hookers. So sad. And shame on the broadcasting companies who support this type of trash.

haskel420

Keeping Up with the White Trashians

Karmagal

HOLY CRAP.. I was just watching this show and I saw the mom ( who is over 300 lbs ) in a bathing suit which wasn't even all that crazy but she took her sock off, apparently she had an accident and a fork lift ran over her foot, and BUGS yes actual bugs were all over her bad toe. OMG PLEASE SOMEONE HELP that lady. MY GOD!

vee2thejaa

I

Beez89

I think it's awful everyone is saying such mean things about this little girl. She's a kid, would you be able to look into her little eyes and tell her she's fat and disgusting? And what's wrong with that little girl feeling beautiful??? That's the problem in this world.... I so don't agree with the soda on the binky, but there are MILLIONS of parents out there that I'm sure I'd be in disbelief of some of their choices, just fortunately for them they aren't on tv for the world to see. I personally would never subject my daughter to this kind of madness... But to each their own. I just think we should leave the little girl alone. She's doing nothing wrong, just being a kid...

bj brigham

People Magazine just this month has said no wonder honey bobo family has fun.theyre on welfare ,each child was born by a different man,,,so no one pays taxes as of this year..i hope irs catches up on them

lynn hanie

you guys are crazy for giving a baby mountain dew no wonder yall are crazy funny but crazy

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments