Lindsay Lohan

Blaming Jewelry Theft

On Suge Knight's 'Son'

8/28/2012 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0828_tmz_lindsay_lohan_andrew_knightLindsay Lohan claims she's been framed in the theft of $100,000 of watches and sunglasses, telling friends the real culprit is a man claiming to be Suge Knight's son.  Problem is ... cops aren't buying what she's selling.

We broke the story ... Lindsay is now officially a suspect in the theft, which occurred at the lavish home of Sam Magid, a good friend of LiLo's.

Magid told cops Monday ... he was in touch with 2 of Lindsay's friends -- one of whom is Andrew Knight -- and they said the night of the theft Lindsay had handed them a bag with 2 or 3 pieces of the stolen items wrapped in her t-shirt. The 2 men returned the items to Magid. Other items were still missing.

Magid also said he was in touch with Lindsay, who told him she had hidden some of the other items around the house because she was afraid they would be stolen by burglars. We're told Magid told cops Lindsay confessed she was on Ambien at the time she hid the jewelry and was hazy about exactly what happened.

Now Lindsay claims Knight is the real culprit, something Knight strongly denies. And apparently cops buy his story, because Lindsay is the target of the investigation.

Magid told cops Lindsay contacted him recently and said, "I'm sorry. Please pray for me."

We're told yesterday Magid gave cops Ziploc bags containing some of the stolen items. In addition to the watches and sunglasses, we're told Tiffany monogrammed silverware was also taken.

082812_andrew_knight_launch

mannequin

There are just no new words to describe this piece of crap. She needs to go back to her roots; in the ground.

Drita

And yes I know she won't read this comments, but I felt like expressing my disappointment :P

phillip79

It's funny how tmz always seems to know the "exact" words celebs say. Like seriously! Why would lilo even call tmz to tell them this. Stupid Looser. People are always trying to make up BS stuff about her! What's up with that black guy and Blonde hair.....

help this young woman

Perhaps I should pop by Twitter and say "high" to DUIna. I bet she's all kinds of snatchy right about now!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!

IN YOUR FACE, DUIna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandra

Lindsay remains a big loser!!!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

RC, HELLp, Smitty have been awfully QUIET! HMMMMMMM

Nancy

I hear there is no extradition treaty between the US and Ecuador . . . quickly, Lindsay, book your flight and go away.

help this young woman

Sharpton.... Jackson..... we're waiting, bruthahs....

mikole

Here is my theory.  Lindsay was under the influence of benzodiazepines such as xanax  or klonopin. These drugs cause people to steal like crazy esp. in people who are prone to steal even when sober. I have seen it with my own eyes many times.  Since Lindsay stole jewelry in the past not long ago, this is not far fetch at all. She may be using the Ambien excuse because benzos and z drugs such as Ambien are very close in chemical structure which could cause a false positive on a drug test just incase she is required to take one. The criminal mind at work.
....response ......Why would my comment be hated?? To clarify I am not justifying Lilo's actions. This comment is actually against Lohan. I need to realize the audience reading my comments so next time I will be sure to write it in a more elementary fashion so the readers can understand regardless of their education or better yet the lack of education.

wyopapergirl

Oooh Lindsay....*shakes head and walks away*

patty

Didn't this Klepto just make alot of money playing Elizabeth Taylor? She probably needs it for buying her drugs.I hope the Prosecutor and D.A. all feel like idiots for letting her off so easily that last couple of times. She will NEVER learn and sadly probably NEVER do any time. These celebs continue to get away with murder!!!

awards

TWITTER WARS!

Suge Knight ‏@sugeknight How bout I burn yer house down wit you in it…

sam magid @SamMagid Yo Dumb Ass, how bout I drag your CS Andy behind my Ferrari? B!tch!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

My bad for not knowing people abuse Ambien to get high. SH must be pulling her hair out that Linds can't master the most important rule of shut the **** up.

help this young woman

From NICOLE: "Do you do anything other than follow Lindsay's activities ?

Doesn't get better than this.

wyopapergirl