Lindsay Lohan

Theft Victim Tells Her,

'What's Mine is Yours'

8/28/2012 12:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0827-lindsay-lohan-article-3-large-2-1The insanely wealthy man who reported $100,000 worth of watches and sunglasses stolen from his house told Lindsay Lohan she's not a thief, because "What's mine is yours."

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay is the suspect in the theft.  The victim, Sam Magid, tried to recant his story but LAPD detectives say they have independent evidence to corroborate the theft and the investigation is full steam ahead.

We've learned text messages were sent between Lindsay and Sam over the last few days, and he says "I officially told Detective Rodriguez you can't take anything from me cause what's mine is yours."

Sam also told Lindsay he told cops the culprits were men.

It's also apparent Sam is obsessed with Lindsay, telling her he loves her and, "I will fight for you."

Violette-Blue

So then why did this creepy dumbass report things were stolen in the first place? What a waste of time to read this nonsense. Both he & Kleptohan need to go to jail for wasting our time.

Shannon

I wonder how many bj's that cost her!

AlohaBill

Lindsay must be one hell of a good lay.

JMP

What a bunch of stupid, spoiled, bored idiots.

help this young woman

Where there's smoke, there's Firecrotch, and face it..... there's always smoke around Linds. Cartons worth.

Lots of smoke.

Grandma Cracker

Maybe the cops need to take a look at Sam and his all night parties, and why there was a minor there also.

Andyconda

too late Nicole....Sam the Man is a non factor..the state picked the charges up...
sam could just sit back an watch his 50 years younger BITCH for Hire try and fight her way out of it

pat

She probably is using him as a sugar daddy just like the other guy whose I forget.

They've probably been together for a while and now she knows when she can rip him off.

She probably treats him like crap but he doesn't care as long as he can get some.

Or this is all BS and like someone said earlier, she always goes thru something like this when a movie or a show is about to air.

I just wish she would eat a bullet.

NYJ

I hope this moron goes down for obstruction and providing false statements

outsiderLookingIn

I'm having trouble following the facts here. Please help me.
1. There was an all night party at Sam's.
2. Lindsay came with her little brother and 2 other un name guys?
3. $100,000 dollars in watches and sunglasses were stolen.
4. Sam reported it to the police.

Is this correct?
And the rest, I got no idea. I think it goes like this?
something about Suge's kid.
The stuff turned back up in Lindsay's t-shirt because she hid it thinking someone was going to steal it, but she forgot she did it because she was on sleeping meds.WTF?
Now Sam is saying it wasn't stolen.
But there is a witness somewhere that says he/she saw it happen?

Same old Lindsay. Steal it, get caught, return it and say it was an mis-understanding. Sling mud. Pay no consequences. Make money from press.
Why in the world should she change her ways. She get rewarded for this behaviour.
But please someone give me a step by step so I can connect the dots.

abc_22

To the 1%, a $100,000 is petty theft.

Peter Hobson

Obviously San has TOO much money and TOO little between the ears.

Mike44090

Now that Lindsay is playing the role of Elizabeth Taylor in film Liz and Dick I have to wonder which child growing up today will be playing the role of Lindsay when they make a film about her life and tragic death at such a young age. There'll me so may characters it will have to be an ensemble cast of shady characters.

Jay

See this is why celebs can get away with anything. They have idiots like this guy who kiss up to their a**es. He probably is A) afraid of being casted out of the celeb drug circle or B) Lohan has some meaty dirt on him. Either way the cops wouldnt be bothering investigating if there wasnt strong reason to. Also police do not always need cooperation from the victim although yes it does tend to make matters harder.

YouDontSay

TMZ throw up a pic of the jerk