LL Cool J

Intruder's Busted Face

REVEALED In Court

8/28/2012 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0828ll_cool_j_intruder_article_tmz_2The 56-year-old alleged burglar who got his ass whooped by LL Cool J last week just appeared in court ... finally revealing his bruises from his painful encounter at the rapper's L.A. home.

The transient in question -- a man named Jonathan Kirby -- is still sporting two black eyes ... presumably from the nose-breaking punch LL delivered on the night Kirby broke into his home last week.

During the hearing, Kirby pled "not guilty" to 1st degree burglary with a person present.

As we reported, the L.A. County District Attorney charged Kirby as a 3rd strike offender, which means Kirby now faces life in prison if convicted.

Kirby's bail was set at $1.1 million. A preliminary hearing has been set for next month.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

He shouldn't worry. His white power brothers will take care of him in the joint.

Kobe_No_Means_No

Face looks clean to me. LL pretending to be tough again?

Phishie from Philly

Momma said you going to jail.
Phishie from Philly

justme1123

Seriously? Plead not guilty...he was in the home and got his a$$ beat by LL? AND he was held down by LL waiting for the cops to get there?

Phishie from Philly

LL could of sneezed and kicked this guys as*. I would of kick the crap out of him too. Good job LL.
Phishie from Philly

Woot

Buh bye, Kirby! Guess you shoulda sold vacuum cleaners instead.

KnuckleDragger

Yes, plead "not guilty", now there's a smart move.

elizadooolittle

My ***** is SO HUGE that I can carry around extra clothing if needed and I grow my ***** hair down to my ankles and I tie it with five goat bells. I jingle and jangle all around the UK ! When I come to the USA I LOVE to flip off all the Yanks ! I am so talented ...right?

elizadooolittle

Ashley

Good job l.l
You broke that white racist
Up to no good thief face
Way to go
Only difference is a white male would have been a trigger-happy ***** and used a gun to kill him
Given we always say only other races commit crimes
Yep lets keep lying to ourselves.

Canadasux

Sucks to be him. Hahahahahaha!

jokerchick

yep - looks like someone that would bang a sheep and/or his sister and has a toilet seat on the front porch of his trailer

EastCoastChopper

BFD LL Cool claimin street cred for beating an emaciated, delusional homeless dude ! The guy even said; "Mom, I'm home is there any lasagne in the fridge"? As LL Cool snuck up behind and wacked him with a George Foreman grill!

FiveFtNine

He should have gotten beaten up. He knew it was wrong to break into someone's house. He just didnt think they would be there to defend themselves. He needs to be in jail! Leave him there, maybe he will learn not to steal!

Nancy

Looks like he won't be sitting in his front porch playing his banjo anytime soon.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments