Prince Harry

I Refuse to Hide Anymore

8/28/2012 10:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0828_prince_harry_gettyPrince Harry is adamant ... he WILL attend the 2012 Paralympic Games in London ... refusing to back out of his first scheduled appearance following the naked photo scandal.

Harry has been M.I.A. since returning to London from his X-rated Vegas weekend ... and there were rumors he would be cancelling all of his appearances and staying out of the spotlight until the whole thing blows over.

But TMZ spoke with a rep for the Royal Family who tells us ... "The Duke and Duchess [of Cambridge] and Prince Harry will attend select events during the Games, including goalball, cycling, swimming and Athletics.”

The Games are scheduled to begin tomorrow and will run through September 9. The rep was not clear about when Harry will show up.

Stay tuned ...

0828-prince-harry-naked-poll-2

somewhere in Texas

Had his handlers, who were present done their job and removed all cell phones as the room was entered, no one would have known. But also at 27, Harry could clearly a picture was being taken, should have stopped it then.

She's baaaack

The next time a world leader shakes hands with him that leader can always remember his hands covering his jewels. You da man Harry

Janis

Good for him, I'm sure he will heal the hearts of people with disabilities, I'm sure they will enjoy him, he seems like he has a big heart. He's the Prince of Hearts!!

Marisa

This prince remindes me his mother. Rebel!

BudH

Scopolamine?

Foxy Lady

You go Harry!

EffTee

If TMZ weren't over-reporting this no one would care. The ones who should be worried are the sluts who give it up to anyone and then try to profit from it. Some people call them hookers.

He just did what any other man would do.

Alberta Williams

HARRY GET MARRIED ALREADY! Now!

Jeoff

Gotta say. I would do the same thing if I were him. But I would hire a real photo to take them. He's a lot more handsome than his brother. And I bet he a ginger all the way down south. Gingers Rule. And we all have done something like this before we were 30 yo.

rash on my ass

Funny must watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUgNP0v228Y

BrAnBa

Is there anyone in here who didn´t do crazy things before the age of 30?? (And sometimes after....hrm.....) We were just lucky not to end up on TMZ!! :)) lol
Go Harry!!

Tina

Good for you Harry...I know I would not have wanted phones with cameras around me, when I was young.. I think we all have done crazy things, that we would not want published for the world to see. His royal title doesn't mean he is not human.. cut him some slack

Joanna Whitley

I am so shocked by the reaction to this. He is not in anyway in line for the throne and therefore has no moral obligation for his representative behavior. He creates a more human acknowledgement of life and I... Along with most of the rest of society want to understand a real connection with the family that is supposed to represent us all. Stop badgering Harry !! He has done what most normal people being in his situation would have done, regardless of their social standing!!! Over centuries... This would never have been unusual behavior for a prince..... History tells the story!!

v

Look at the history of the royal family. It was rife with inappropriate behavior. Heck, look at how his father behaved with his then mistress. It's a bit late for propriety if you ask me.

God-Of-Lyf

I hear he was on Bath Salts [Just Saying] I wonder if Harry is Oh never mind...