Snooki

1ST PHOTO

Of Hairy Baby!!!

8/28/2012 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Snooki leaves the hospital with baby Lorenzo LaValle.Son of Snooki was officially unleashed on Planet Earth today ... and TMZ has the very first pics of lil' Lorenzo LaValle and his mommy being carted out of the a New Jersey hospital.

You can't see much of Lorenzo's face ... only the top of his head ... which appears prime for gobs of gel and grease.

Mama Snooks was clutching her little boy with both arms ... holding him tighter than a cup of Ron-Ron Juice at Karma nightclub.

Snooki gave birth on Sunday ... but it appears she's already back to normal ... rocking a pair of platform wedges as she was wheeled back into reality ... TV ... as an MTV camera crew documented the entire thing.

0828_snookie_hospital_splash_baby_photo_3

Bagman

She is dumber then a box of rocks, I feel sorry for her kids. Money does not buy you brains or common sense

dd

Congrats. I think you'll be a wonderful mom!

belmarjerzy

I met this chik in seaside once. What a waste of air!! This girl gets drunk and sleeps with anyone she finds to bring back (much like her Friends) cheats on every
boyfriend she has and when they cheat on her she's crying like a baby so ppl would feel sorry for her. Im from Jersey i know what goes down on the shore but **** if you wanna cheat girl then ****ing deal with being cheated on for once. Good luck with the new kid

Nat

Seriously? Hairy baby? Ridiculous.

Greasy Guido hell spawn

How was she able to sit down in the wheel chair without her vagina swallowing it ?

Marc3lill0

ugly bitch

Opinions Galore

No wheel chair required! Weebles wobble, but they don't fall down!

Crystal Nusom

I too live in Cali, and for my first 3 children (all born at the same hospital) it WAS procedure to be wheeled out, but with my last baby we delivered at a different hospital, and we walked out with her, I did not have to be wheeled out!

DBaller9

With the power investid in me i now proclame you a mama

LindaJay

Perhaps this baby will make her more responsible. All that wild drinking and falling down drunk--not a good image for a parent.

bailee

congrats snooki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hope lorenzo turns out as wonderful as u!

dominika

snooki have a beautiful son is sweet
very very congratulates you and Jionni and I hope that is healthy
very very congratulates

BLANCA CABRERA

FELICIDADEZZ SNOOKI ESTOI SEGURA DE QUE SERAS UNA GRAN MAMÁ

moviestar5

Congrats Snooki!

Fan

Does that mean she want be on Jersey Shore cause if she aint I'll go rage!!!