Charlie Sheen

I Have Lots of 'Anger'

Left in Me

8/29/2012 10:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0829_charlie_sheen_anger_management_article
Charlie Sheen
just hit the jackpot with "Anger Management" -- and now he could earn more jack than he made on "Two and a Half Men." You want numbers -- our sources connected to the production say NORTH OF $100 MILLION!!!!

The show was just picked up for 90 additional episodes, and sources tell us ... Charlie has a huge piece of the profits.

FX made a commitment -- if the first 10 episodes hit a certain number, the network would green light the additional 90 shows. Fact is ... the show exceeded the threshold rating with an average of 4.53 million viewers.

What's interesting ... the deal was structured so Charlie will be working non-stop for the next 2 years, and Network suits wanted it that way so Charlie didn't have a lot of free time to get into trouble.

0829_charlie_sheen_winning_footer

the_truth_hurts

why do we reward unfunny junkies with 100 million dollar deals?

Mezzomania

Would someone please explain to me why Charlie can (allegedly) hold a knife to his wife's throat and wind up with a $100 million contract -- not that I begrudge him the money -- but Kristin Stewart is being shunned and ridden out of town on a rail, as they said a million years ago? See my point here?

Joybubble55

Good for you Charlie..... I bet your old boss is kicking his ass.... Ashton stinks.......

Mezzomania

Would someone please explain why Charlie allegedly holds a knife to his wife's throat, yet winds up with a $100 million contract -- not that I begrudge him the money -- while Kristin Stewart is being tarred and feathered? See where I'm goin' with this?

tamara

I didn't like the 1st couple shows but will try again. I never get tired of the old 2-1/2 Men reruns, they are too funny.
Charlie please stop smoking. You're so talented and want you above the ground lol

Thomas Jefferson

Amazing as I thought the show was horrible and looked like a 2 and a half men extra light with bad writing and no real cast.

Irene

We tried to watch the first 3 shows but couldn't get through them. Thought it was the worst show ever...very boring.

TXLA

Yay Charlie!! Winning Again!!

Keyser Söze

Losers lose. And this man can't lose.

Keep on winning, warlord.

solvent

Charlie's cool and all but...How can there possibly be 100 million dollars+ in profit to be made from a second rate tv show on a third rate cable network? What the F am I missing here?

QE2

Good for him! And I hope he keeps his pledge to our troops.

Phishie from Philly

Charlie will find time to get in trouble. Once he starts it takes a long time to finish.
Phishie from Philly

rangermoore

This is GREAT! Don't forget Charlie has pledged to give 1% of his earnings from the show to help wounded military folks. Charlie YOU ROCK! As a Combat Veteran I could not be happier.

JimmyB

I say Sheen can't carry a show without good writing. This show is neutered compared to the previous version of 2 & half men.

MissClarity

Well, well. We know where Charlie's gonna be for a very long while because we will be there with him. Some watchers will age and pass away, some will graduate college, some will be elected President of the USA, some will give birth, some will get skinny, some will get fat, some will fart, some will be delighted and laugh alot, and, just maybe we will all do it all. :) See what I mean?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments