Lady Gaga

Teases Lindsay

Did You Jack My Earrings?

8/29/2012 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0829-lindsay-lohan-the-earrings
Lady Gaga just took a shot at her friend Lindsay Lohan ... accusing her of stealing her earrings ... but fear not Little Monsters, it seems to be all in good fun.

Hours after the D.A. decided not to press charges against Lindsay Lohan for an alleged jewelry heist ... Lohan posted a photo of herself at dinner (above), sporting a pair of fancy earrings.

Gaga took notice and fired off a tweet to Lindsay ... which said, "@lindsaylohan ummmm are those my earrings??? this is awkward...:) kiss kiss chateau bunny."

Gaga and Lohan are friends and recently had a sleepover party at the Chateau Marmont ... a place Lindsay is no longer welcome at after stiffing the hotel on a $46k bill.

It'll be OK ...

0829_lindsay_lohan_accessories_footer

Melissa1987

haw haw haw. Thievery is so funny...

bagladey

"@lindsaylohan ummmm are those my earrings??? this is awkward.." Doesn't sound like it's 100% a joke. It sounds like Gaga is asking Lindsay if those are Gaga's earrings.

Grandma Cracker

Gaga was not teasing. She wants her stuff back.

Joan K

I bet Lady GaGa was not kidding. Linds go home and take a shower, wash your phony hair and take a nap, you look like hell.

Grandma Cracker

Yes Gaga, it is awkward when someone steals from you.

Lindsay looks loaded there, must have cleaned out the mini bar at her new hotel.

hugh

Could you guys at TMZ give the Lohan stories a rest unless she gets arrested or overdoses

Jay

Does she mean kiss kiss EX chateau bunny.?

Lady Gaga better watch it, Lohan will sue her.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Damn. Tore. Up. From. The. Floor. Up.

Jay

Lindsay looks like an old drugged up mupet trout who had too much plastic surgery in that photo. Awful just awful.

Jody

And this is just the kind of friendly teasing that makes Lindsay think she has a right to do the things she does. Apparently Gaga thinks it is fine for someone to steal and run out on bills for services.

Schnikes

GaGa reeks of desperation with the recent Lohan "friendship". How the mighty fall.

jeff

Hi Fans! Here's a photo of myself looking stoned, but I'm not , lol, lol, uh...waiter! another!, uh, look at me, waiter! give the bill to that guy over there, I'll smile at him. Do you like how I look? I don't look half as stoopid as the last pic, but I still use the Playboy eyeliner. I'm a model and actress! Can I be deported from California? I'll ask my genius dad, he knows everything. What? It's only 10;30? I'm going to need something to stay up till 4. Well, fans, I have to make a run to the ladies room, I should have alot of energy when I come back. Will tweet again after I post bail in the morning! lol, lol, aren't I funny??

Phreaky

Trash.

awards

From GaGa @lindsaylohan "Did you give me perpies? Sick B!CH!"

CLINT

If GaGa and Lohan are such great friends, maybe GaGa will pay her hotel tab. Then she could hook up with octomom and pay her bills too. While she's at it, might as well look up Spencer Pratt and see if he needs any help.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments