« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

I Did NOT Give

That Woman Herpes

8/30/2012 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0708_kris_humphries_tmz
Kris Humphries says he's "100 percent sure" he did not transmit herpes to a woman he allegedly nailed back in 2010 ... claiming she's a liar who's making a shameless and baseless money grab.

TMZ broke the story ... Humphries has been sued by Kayla Goldberg ... who claims Kris knew he had the herp when they hooked up in 2010 and didn't tell her.

Now, Kris' rep tells GossipCop.com the allegations are "completely bogus."

The rep also says Kris is “100 percent sure [Kayla] did not contract [herpes] from him."

The rep also says Kayla threatened him with the lawsuit last year and warned him she would go public unless he paid her at least $1,000,000.

Attempts to reach Kayla were unsuccessful.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Buckaroobonzai

I only have one question.... DOES Kris H have herpes? Y or N?

lilly

I read some of these comments and these are the same words being said by the kardashian, if you read other sites you see he denies having it and possible suing for defamation of character

Harlin's Garage

Hey Bud, it wasn't YOU that gave her herpes, it was your EX Kim....

Brooke

Well you really never know with Kris humpries. He probley f*cked all the girls in the world and cant remember! I mean its implyed in the last name right? HUMP FREE FREE HUMPS

tamara

Leave him alone. He's too busy trying to get K-tramp, et al, depositions so they can start the trial. They sure are afraid of having their depos taken.

pzzytat

You notice Kris Humpries isn't denying that he even has herpes in the first place! If I didn't have herpes, and didn't pass it on, the first thing I would be saying is that I didn't have that STD so I couldn't have given it to her or anyone else!

TJ

Has it been substantiated that Kim Kardashian,indeed, does have herpes? This has been alleged many times.Didn't her ex husband Damien Thomas,announce that he caught it from her? Does anyone have info on this?

Passion Of The Taint

HE ALSO GAVE ME HERPES ON THE BEANBAG!!!!!!

BASTARD!

Jackie

So TMZ you're stealing other site news and reporting it to your site....huh. Kim must be paying good $$$

Bagheera

So, he does not deny having herpes?

chichifrogslegs

I wonder if he gave kim the herps lol.

Cassey

notice how he never says he doesnt have herpes? that would be the simple answer.. "i do not have herpes so how could I give it to her??"

so in other words he probably has it.. lol.. idiot.

Rae

I notice something missing. A few days ago Kris was saying he did not have herpes. Now his lawyer is saying Kris is 100% sure Kris did not give this woman herpes, but no denial that Kris has herpes. So does he, or doesn't he? I'll guess we'll be able to figure it out if/when we see Kris counter-suing. At this point, the only reason he wouldn't counter-sue is if he does have herpes. Although, i wouldn't pay her $1, 000,000 either. Seriously, take responsibilty for your own crotch and promiscuity.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5