LeAnn Rimes

NOT In Rehab

8/30/2012 1:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0830_leann_rimes_akmgsi1LeAnn Rimes is NOT in a rehab facility ... TMZ has learned, although she's dealing with a severe inability to cope with anxiety and stress.

We had our doubts when we were initially told LeAnn is not in a traditional rehab facility --  we were hearing she was being treated for drug and eating disorder problems.  But after making a bunch of calls, we're confident -- LeAnn's decision to get help is limited to coping issues.  That doesn't mean she doesn't have other issues, including weight, but that's not what this is about.

Our sources say ... LeAnn has been in meltdown mode recently over a war she's been having with a group of people who are upset about her relationship with Eddie Cibrian.  The group has gone after her in a big way on Twitter, and LeAnn -- rather than ignoring them -- has fought back.  We're told the stress has been unbearable for her and she wanted help.

As for the kind of help ... our sources say LeAnn is in a facility that teaches people to handle adversity and stress.  She is free to leave on weekends -- something that doesn't happen in rehab.  She's also allowed to use her phone at any time -- again, that just doesn't happen in rehab.

LeAnn will be going home this weekend ... sources say and she's telling people she already feels stronger.

Like we said ... we initially thought LeAnn's party line was B.S. .. but now we know it to be true.

0830_leann_rimes_bikini_footer

LadyN

Wow, if she has to go to a facility because of nasty comments on twitter, she sure is weak. I wish she would step into my shoes for a week or two. I have REAL issues that would send her into an insane asylum if she needs to get help for anonymous nasty tweets she gets. WTF.

ManiacalZebra

Well, when people call you out for stealing another woman's husband, it can be stressful. Most of us just leave other women's husbands alone so we never have to deal with it.

dawn

Why doesn't she just get off twitter??? then she won't have to cope with what is being said!!

Cujeaux

People are sick of her twitter pics of her gross body. She thinks she's sexy but she's not. She looks 10 yrs older than she is and her face is wonky.

christy

Ha! Now radar online reporting Leann called friend saying she thought Eddie was cheating on her because he was going out leaving her at home!
KARMA?

Morticia Cowghoul

DROP DEAD ALREADY you worthless c u next tuesday. take Lindsay w/ you.

belmarjerzy

I thought Jersey Shore had some Nasty Looking one nighters on the beach but ****

chichifrogslegs

what did she expect? to me, it seems like common sense that if a man cheats with you he will have no problem cheating on you. seriously, what makes her think she is so special? and leann, do yourself a favor-CLOSE YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT!

judge judy

The zoo put her back in the baboon enclosure.

Hope nobody apes her and grabs the wrong banana while she's gone!

Regina

I am not a fan of Lean Rimes. I think it was awful that she had an affair with a married man. But with that being said, she doesn't now deserve to be stalked and harassed and threatened. I think she has every right to stand up for herself. This group of people need to get a life.
I am however tired of seeing her skeleton all over the place in a bikini. She needs to put some clothes on. Do they live on the beach or is this some perpetual honeymoon??? Yes, they are in love but I'm tired of seeing it.

Kathy

Good luck- remember mean and unclassy women loose in the end. Keep your will and enter strength strong. You will come out on top.

Chris

I am appauled at the cheap way you attack celebrities like Lee Ann Rimes because you expect loads of responses! You are cheap cowards looking to make a buck!!!!!!!!!!!!

DucNut

"Emotional Issues"? Crap I have emotional issues, Here's my life: chained to my desk at this lousy 9-5 job then when I go home you should see the broad I have to bang...she used to be hot, 180 pounds ago I'm the one with emotional issues!!! + I thought the new buzz was "Seizures"..."Emotional Issues" was so 1994

debi

That's what happens when you steal a married man away from his wife and kids and hope for a happy life.

Steve

Hey Harvey, do you have a Mormon working for ya? If not, I think ya need one, hahaha,ha