LeAnn Rimes

Checks into Rehab --

I've Got 'Emotional Issues'

8/30/2012 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0830_leanne_rimes_01
LeAnn Rimes -- the woman who put on the perpetually smiley face after being the other woman in a love triangle involving a married couple -- now says she can't cope with the stress ... and has checked into a treatment center.

A rep for Rimes ... who has spent the past year habitually tweeting out bikini photos of herself ... just released a statement to People.com saying, "LeAnn has voluntarily entered a 30-day in-patient treatment facility to cope with anxiety and stress."

"While there will be speculation regarding her treatment, she is simply there to learn and develop coping mechanisms."

Rimes also issued a statement herself ... saying, "This is just a time for me to emotionally check out for a second and take care of myself and come back in 30 days as the best 30-year-old woman I can be."

"All the things in my life will be there when I get out, but you know what? I'm hoping they're not going to affect me as much ... I'll have the tools to know how to deal with them."

hi

At least,she is taking care of her problems,some people refuse to get help with depression

AMSOL

Always knew she was an unstable whacko. I'm sure her husband will be waiting patiently for those 30 days - not. Karma honey

Joan K

Surprise, surprise!

Ginger

While you're there, find out why you have to do your best to steal someone elses kids. And also find out why you had to rub stealing Brandi's husband in her face. Not nice. Sooo, Eddie cheating on you already?

Deana

Dude must have dropped her and stayed with his wife.

devilgirl

So did the big story about Eddie cheating on her come out in The Enquirer?

loloagogo

You be true to you Leann that is all that matters. Most of these posts are from his ex and her "sober" Dr. Drew friend anyway. You rock and I am not even a fan...just another woman respecting your choice and simply facing the music (no pun). RIGHT ON!

gossipgirl86

Woooeee is me HOMEWRECKER! Probably anorexia or bulimia...she is pretty skinny.

Lesli

Hey, why don't you take a break from your exhausting schedule of changing bikinis three times a day and tweeting pics of yourself on one vacation after another and come take on my life as a single working mommy for 30 days. I bet you find you're not so stressed or exhausted after all. Nitwit.

SheisHot

Leann, like many women with anxiety issues, simply needs to be gaped on a regular basis and learn to love the taste of her ass on the head of a fat boner.

moveover

She spends most her time these days being photographed on luxury yachts and posing in bikinis on the beach in exotic locations ........ I can see where that would be very stressful and cause her great anxiety. We should all stop what we're doing and feel sorry for her.

R

Perhaps she's having problems reconciling living each day as best she can when she has an extreme issue that death is the end result. And there are meds to help her with that. But, I don't know her issues and you don't know her issues. Good luck to her but 30 days is just a beginning.

your not all that

Poor thing.............NOT
maybe they will help her learn to keep her clothing on because shes such an insecure idiot its EMBARRASSING for her.........
and how not to cheat on your spouse
and how to handle the fact her present hubby will leave her for the next model any day now
and maye how to eat some crackers or something once in a while so her face stops CAVING IN....
gawd I could go on alllll day......

dia11

shes soooo hungry

dd

Yea what happened is your husband cheating on you too?