LeAnn Rimes

Checks into Rehab --

I've Got 'Emotional Issues'

8/30/2012 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0830_leanne_rimes_01
LeAnn Rimes -- the woman who put on the perpetually smiley face after being the other woman in a love triangle involving a married couple -- now says she can't cope with the stress ... and has checked into a treatment center.

A rep for Rimes ... who has spent the past year habitually tweeting out bikini photos of herself ... just released a statement to People.com saying, "LeAnn has voluntarily entered a 30-day in-patient treatment facility to cope with anxiety and stress."

"While there will be speculation regarding her treatment, she is simply there to learn and develop coping mechanisms."

Rimes also issued a statement herself ... saying, "This is just a time for me to emotionally check out for a second and take care of myself and come back in 30 days as the best 30-year-old woman I can be."

"All the things in my life will be there when I get out, but you know what? I'm hoping they're not going to affect me as much ... I'll have the tools to know how to deal with them."

Big Boy Pants

Ah ... how nice it must be to go into rehab for "stress" ... We're all stressed sweetie - suck it up.

aflynn3

All the best to you Leann! I hope you feel better and stronger. God Blessxx

Christy

Wow! There is rehab for a lying, cheating, self absorbed whore? Who knew

Mike44090

This should give Eddie a chance to find ANOTHER woman, 30 dyss is just too long for a athlete like him to go without getting a little something something ;-) or considering the upcoming release of her latest studio album, Spitfire is about to drop it could be just for some publicity.

Celebrities Suck

I'm sure Brandi went through the same Emotional Issues LeAnn when you stole her husband. Karma is a b!tch.

STFUP

Here's a coping mechanism for her:
F**KING EAT SOMETHING!

wendy

rehab cannot fix a guilty conscience, it's karma...perhaps she should check into a church.

Swimberly78

Im sorry and not trying to hate on her but where in the world is there a rehab for stress? I know there are rehabs for drugs and alcohol but stress? I know you can go to a pych unit for mental problems but where is there places for stress?

lynden

The best woman you can be? That ship sailed when you cheated with another woman's husband and RUINED a family. There are no do overs on that on. Skank

Celebrities Suck

a man that cheats on his wife with you will cheat on you with someone else. It's called karma sweety, stop sleeping with married men find yourself a single man.

Hawk

Can't wait to see her twitter pics from rehab!

"here's me in a bikini talking to a therapist"

ShrinkWrap

I would have emotional issues if I sucked as badly as she does.

James B

anxiety and stress: code for methamphetamines?

Just Karen

I never heard of rehab for stress??? There is something more definitely going on.....

Different Rules Apply

Ah, now we know what her dieting secret is. She is rich and famous, how much stress could she have? She needs to work, she is spending too much time running around in bikinis showing off her skinny a$$. Idle hands as they say.