LeAnn Rimes

Checks into Rehab --

I've Got 'Emotional Issues'

8/30/2012 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0830_leanne_rimes_01
LeAnn Rimes -- the woman who put on the perpetually smiley face after being the other woman in a love triangle involving a married couple -- now says she can't cope with the stress ... and has checked into a treatment center.

A rep for Rimes ... who has spent the past year habitually tweeting out bikini photos of herself ... just released a statement to People.com saying, "LeAnn has voluntarily entered a 30-day in-patient treatment facility to cope with anxiety and stress."

"While there will be speculation regarding her treatment, she is simply there to learn and develop coping mechanisms."

Rimes also issued a statement herself ... saying, "This is just a time for me to emotionally check out for a second and take care of myself and come back in 30 days as the best 30-year-old woman I can be."

"All the things in my life will be there when I get out, but you know what? I'm hoping they're not going to affect me as much ... I'll have the tools to know how to deal with them."

kr

Eating Disorder???

nicole

I can't stand this chick

Hobie

Enough with the bikini pics already. And the pics of you in six inch heels - looks like you're walking around with booster seats on, little girl. Focus on our family and career and be less accessible.

RACHEL

Yep! I knew the Bitch was crazy!

ladydiinpa

Not surprised....I knew something was "off" with her..seems consumed with needing confirmation she looks good. probably been on something and not eating, does she still sing??

Belizeanborn

Her emotional issues must have started when she became a home wrecking skank. At some point you have to take responsibility of your actions and accept that you did a really bad thing. Take a look in the mirror and own who you are.

lily

Stress? Every pic I see of her, she's wearing a bikini on vacation. I want that stress.

Sierra

Hope they teach you how not to be a narcissist.

Belizeanborn

What she is experiencing is called KARMA! You can't put bad energy in the world and expect everything to be fine. You have to pay for the wrongs you have done and she has done a lot....to her ex-husband, the ex-wife and those children who are now forced to be around the woman that wrecked their home. KARMA is a bitch and will kick the **** out of you. Accept it and move on!

surfsupl

She has some real deep deep issues. When she was little her dad not only sexually abused her but he would let some of his buddies in on the action as well. Apparently the barn was used more for than just raising horses.

lat

Maybe if she CONSTANTLY stopped tweeting about her life and pics of herself she can stay out of the limelight that has given her these "anxieties" and "stress".

D

Wish I could check out like that.

Hassenpfeffer

It's like looking into the Taylor Swift's future.

bb

She looks like a snake!

Northerngirl41

My ass she is in treatment for emotional issues. What, does she think the pubic are a bunch of idiots born yesterday? If she had emotional issues she would go to therapy. Treatment is for addicts and people with eating disorders PERIOD.