LeAnn Rimes

Checks into Rehab --

I've Got 'Emotional Issues'

8/30/2012 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0830_leanne_rimes_01
LeAnn Rimes -- the woman who put on the perpetually smiley face after being the other woman in a love triangle involving a married couple -- now says she can't cope with the stress ... and has checked into a treatment center.

A rep for Rimes ... who has spent the past year habitually tweeting out bikini photos of herself ... just released a statement to People.com saying, "LeAnn has voluntarily entered a 30-day in-patient treatment facility to cope with anxiety and stress."

"While there will be speculation regarding her treatment, she is simply there to learn and develop coping mechanisms."

Rimes also issued a statement herself ... saying, "This is just a time for me to emotionally check out for a second and take care of myself and come back in 30 days as the best 30-year-old woman I can be."

"All the things in my life will be there when I get out, but you know what? I'm hoping they're not going to affect me as much ... I'll have the tools to know how to deal with them."

Northerngirl41

My ass she is in treatment for emotional issues. What, does she think the pubic are a bunch of idiots born yesterday? If she had emotional issues she would go to therapy. Treatment is for addicts and people with eating disorders PERIOD.

LOZAP

I'm sorry but she is sooooooo UNATTRACTIVE! Good thing she has that body because THATS ALL she has going for her in the looks department. She was never REALLY a beauty but after she got those HORSE veneers put in she looks all the more FUGLY! I'm sorry but Eddie traded down when he left his ex for this horse face. Yes Brandi and Leanne are both TRASH but he scraped the to the bottom of the barrel to get Leann. YUCK!

Don't Drink the Kool-Aid

I wish I had the luxury of "checking out" for 30 days to cope with life. Real life sucks.

Sherri McFadden

That's what a guilty conscience does to a person. She won't be the first person who cheated on her husband and stole another woman's husband but I am glad she is being punished.

Faye

She's got husband stealing issues.

Silv

Hmm. Better hope Eddie doesn't get bored while you're gone for 30 days. Or is that part of your stress issues? Once a cheater...

Sinibaldi

Dans la lumière...

Un chant
très léger et
la douce harmonie
d'une tendre
lumière, un
souffle de
poésie et encore
l'émotion qui
rappelle la
jeunesse......

Francesco Sinibaldi

Tracy

Karma is a bitch, don't date married men because you will regret it in one form or another God watch every thing we do down here and you reap what you sow!

nyc44th

Anyone else find it annoying the way TMZ always ACTS like they are 'quoting' the person in their headlines . . . . when in fact the person didn't actually say that? They do it constantly. If they lie in their headlines, it makes you wonder what else they lie about. Not saying this gal isn't screwy btw.

Jody

I was just thinking the other day how badly this woman needed some help. Anyone who has to run around half naked all the time has something wrong with them or something they feel like they need to prove.

It's pretty obvious that she has very low self esteem issues.

jimi

yeah, it's called " bat**** crazy ". i believe that's the medical term

Pittsburgh Storm

Wait...she still has fans?

Reed

Why do celebrities feel the need to check into rehab for every little problem they have when other people seem to tough it out and get the work done? Maybe if she would get out of the bikini and sun once in a while and actually do something, she wouldn't be so stressed. Go see a shrink once a week and work out your problems, why all the drama of rehab?

Denver

It's "exhaustion" of course. Another term for being bat guano nuts..

Brando

Ho seeking attention! Who gives a **** about this whoring bitch who purposely ****ed another man while she was married!!!! Not only that, she then continued to parade her salacious affair in public just to rub it in the face of the wife.