Lindsay Lohan

I Did NOT Trash

Priceless Liz Taylor Trailer

8/30/2012 2:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0830_lindsay_lohan_trailer2Lindsay Lohan insists ... she did NOT trash Elizabeth Taylor's priceless 1963 "Cleopatra" trailer during the filming of her new movie -- despite accusations from the trailer's owner.

The owner of the trailer -- a woman named Angel Alger -- purchased the lavish trailer for $50,000 in June and agreed to loan it to Lifetime producers during the filming of Lindsay's Elizabeth Taylor biopic "Liz & Dick" this summer.

The trailer was filled with priceless memorabilia from when Liz Taylor used the trailer herself -- while filming "Cleopatra" in 1963 -- but when it was returned to Alger after filming, she claims the thing was TRASHED.

According to Alger, the trailer was covered in cigarette burns, dishes and glasses were broken, and several priceless antiques were missing -- including an old European rocking chair and a French telephone.

0830_sub_asset_lindsay_lohan_trailer2Alger told CNN she estimates the damage to be around $100,000 -- and when asked who she thought was responsible ... Alger said Lindsay Lohan.

Alger admitted she had no proof to back her accusation -- explaining she jumped to the conclusion simply because she was told Lindsay and her friends had regular access to the trailer.

Now, Lindsay's rep Steve Honig is firing back, claiming, "Lindsay had nothing to do with it. It's an absurd story."

Alger says she wants the missing stuff returned, and hopes to repair the rest so she can put the trailer on display.

0117_remembering_elizabeth_taylor_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Here ya go Maddy - Click Here

Andyconda

OFF to bed..Nothing would be finer if Lindsay got canned and the news came out tomorrow..
Or she gets in trouble at the after parties.
pneumonia in Lindsland sure doesnt stop her from partying

Grandma Cracker

Ugly is as ugly does and Lindsay is ugly.

Vinsetta

Damn her face is really fvcked up, but maybe that's not her good side. I swear to God, and not just saying this but I think she's lost more hair. That forehead, Jesus H. After I got done reviewing what a slob she was, I started to think that her personal hygene must be off the charts awful. I mean so attractive. You have the ****ty attitude, STD's, substance abuser, criminal, bloated from coke and plastic surgery, broke as a joke., slob both inside and out, I mean I could go on but where is this attraction that I'm supposedly missing out on???

ilovegossip

Hmmmm... looks like she's got herself another sucker, i mean boyfriend... producer mohammed el turki. She sure likes middle eastern men.

futmz

Good ol' TMZ. No new stories, so this post has been leading for 2 weeks.... all those opportunities for people to see what Linds did to that Liz Taylor portrait. Linds has a black heart. NICOLE, too.

Ellie G

Looks to me like she has a wig on back half of her head.

Grandma Cracker

Somebody looks a little rough
`

help this young woman

Meech‏@T_I_Am

@lindsaylohan Who loves ya baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (KoJak Voice)
======================================
CRAP! Andrew Payans mom, Tia, tweeted Lindsay! Tia sells caskets for real. I suppose if Mumra found tweets that talk about harming someone it should be reported to the authorities. Conspiracy to commit ... If one knows about it they could also be arrested for conspiracy.

Chuck D of Valpo

Hello Madisyn. Congratulations on a well fought victory. You will be glad to know that I am eating humble pie. Don't like the taste but that is what I deserve after I bragged about the Chicago Bears.

ilovegossip

Amazing how Help talks about HIPAA and privacy and conspiracy to commit, etc. And she's guilty of them all! She tells everyone where Lindsay is every minute of the day, where she's staying, where she lives, where she's eating,what drugs she takes, etc. Talk about invasion of privacy!

If ANYONE is guilty of invasion of privacy, it would be HELP!

ketjo

If you have found it yet there is a new thread ...its on Dina but close enough..LOL

Firefly

"Look at you, you're in your little tie and little shoes," Dina says to Dr. Phil, while slumping over the sofa and slurring her words.
~
What more do you need as proof that this woman was wasted? That goes to show you that she doesn't think big. I guess her little mind can't do that.

LLsez

Dina Lohan ‏@dinalohan
Call me Phil we can speak lush to Doctor ......

Hillary

If you love liz please check out my handmade decoupage souvenirs of Liz
www.etsy.com/shop/ i8dpie