Adriana Lima

I LOST MY DOG

8/31/2012 6:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0831_adriana_lima_01
EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING!
A HOT GIRL NEEDS OUR HELP -- and that hot girl is none other than supermodel Adriana Lima ... who lost her precious little pooch in Miami this week.

Lima took to her Twitter asking for help yesterday, writing, "Please help me find my beloved Ivy.... I am in tears..." She also attached a picture of the 7-year-old Maltese with a phone number to call (if you have info about Ivy, not for a date).

0831_subasset_adriana_lima_01
Lima said she had left Ivy with some family friends in Miami while she's in New York -- about to give birth, by the way.

According to Lima, the dog somehow slipped out of her friends' house on Tuesday ... and it's been lost since.

DON'T LET HER DOWN INTERNET! REMEMBER HOW HOT SHE IS!

0831_guess_pooch_footer

sean

I see. So by TMZ's rationale, if Adriana looked like Ernest Borgnine's sister, the dog is a gonner. Done. Don't even bother looking for a beloved animal if the owner doesn't look fantastic in a lace bra and panties, right? Wow. However, on a side note, it might be more of an incentive for guys to look hard for this dog if her "lost dog" poster had her picture on it so you know you'd be in the good graces of a supermodel if you found the dog. Should be good for at least a handy.

Heather

Gator got him....sorry, no dog wandering around Florida....anywhere in Florida has a chance against those guys...they love dog meat...caviar to them. Also people dump dogs in the everglades hoping that someone will find it or a gator will. sad but true.

Yourkiddingmeright

Omg I'm so sorry to hear this. If I lost one of my dogs I'd be hysterical. My prayers are with you. Someone will find her and get her back to you. Best of luck

Lucas

Hot...dog

Wtfsmh

Who is she??? Tmz is the worst (really)

Diamond Goddess!

Did Adriana Lima and TMZ just publicize her PHONE NUMBER?!!! WTF?!

Mark Jakubczak

Check out http://www.petamberalert.com/lost-dog

jwoolman

This is why if you can afford it, you should hire a professional pet sitter who will come to your house. Or at least pay the most responsible, pet-friendly amateurs you can find. "Friends" have a habit of not following instructions and not paying attention when doors are opened. It's hard enough on the pet being away from their pet human, but being stuck in an unfamiliar place as well just increases the odds that they will run off looking for their lost human - or a new home. I've never lost a cat when under the uncertain care of "friends", but the cats were always in their own home. I've always come home to damage caused by the "friends" paying no attention to instructions. In one case, their disregard for instructions resulted in a lifelong feud between the two cats (sisters from the same litter). The same cats did much better left under the care of people paid to deal with them a couple of years earlier. At least they were still civil when I got home...
Helpful tip: always come home earlier than you tell the petsitter so you can see what they've really been doing in your absence! And I don't mean partying. I came home a day early once, to find litter boxes that hadn't been cleaned in a couple of weeks and bowls of spoiled canned food scattered around even though I left instructions to only put out dry food plus a little canned while the petsitter was there to make sure they ate it. The petsitter obviously had not been stopping by every day as promised, stressing out the cats bigtime. If I had come home the next day, he would have cleaned the place up, getting rid of the evidence.

Chris

There is a dog that was just posted on Facebook today that looks a awful lot like her dog...I do not do twitter and I called the number but the mailboxes were full.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3