Kristin Chenoweth

Brace On, Brace Off!

8/31/2012 8:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0831_kristin_chenoweth_SplashKristin Chenoweth is still kinda sorta recovering from her injury on the set of "The Good Wife" as she was out in Central Park on Thursday wearing a neck brace ... which she later took off.

In July, Kristin was struck in the head by a piece of lighting equipment and rushed to the hospital by ambulance. While she was initially treated for "minor injuries," Kristin was forced to quit her role on the CBS drama.

Looks like the 44-year-old is feeling better ... some of the time.

0426_celebrity_injuries_footer

small asian penis

I can not stand the sight of florescent sneakers, make it stop.

obama'saracist

she is so hot smart talented bubbly and doing great

Jay

I've had two cervical spinal surgeries, that neckbrace she has does nothing. They put that on you when you leave the hospital to give you some support, but it's a foamy thing that gives no protection at all except to hold your chin up and it is very hot. I had another heavy duty one to wear when I went out walking and to shower in, she doesn't have that one, so she must not have been too injured, she is lucky.

Michelle

Total faker! Chick can't act to save her life and is butt ugly!!! Huge lawsuit coming.

alex

here's one of the worst things you can imagine... nope, your body doesn't snap back at 44 like it did at 24. i give her a pass.

NorCalGal

I don't know who she is, but I read she was NOT on full time, she just started on the show??? I don't even know the name of the show. So yes I'll take it as a money grab. Omarosa from fake Celebrity Apprentice. Judgement: Two weeks pay and move on.

Mindy

I'm telling you, after having cervical spine surgery last fall, those neck braces are hotter than a wool scarf! I had to take mine off, for sure~

Karen

Their point is clear-don't let them tell u it is doing anything other than insinuating she is faking for a payout. FYI, whiplash is hardest to contend with (in my experience) much more difficult when bending the neck; the muscles are injured and easily fatigued in that position.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2