Paul Ryan's Black Ex

I'm a Democrat ...

But I'm STILL a Ryan Fan

8/31/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Paul Ryan's ex-girlfriend Deneeta Pope
Paul Ryan
's college sweetheart -- who happens to be black -- says she's a full-fledged Barack Obama supporter ... but she still can't help but cheer for the GOP's Vice Presidential candidate.

In case you didn't know ... Ryan has claimed he experienced racism because his sister-in-law is black ... and his own college girlfriend was black too.

Now, Ryan's 40-year-old college gf is speaking out -- her name's Deneeta Pope, and she tells the Daily Mail, "I am indeed a Democrat. That’s no secret. But although I have a different political association to Paul, I support him and wish him continued success."

As for the racism Ryan talked about -- Pope says she never saw it ... but adds, "Paul is a very nice guy, a kind guy and a family guy."

And if that's not enough to show he's still on great terms with his ex -- Pope says Ryan and his wife even attended Pope's wedding in May.

Well, at least we know Ryan's good at break-ups.

Oh yeah ... and Deneeta's really hot -- check out this video she did for her local bar method studio in Chicago.

TheNamesEugene

TMZ is having a slow news day.... again! the full article was on the mailonline

Andi

Let's be clear here. The only reason Ryan Paul is getting attention is because he's hot. He's still a politician. Politician = Liar, no matter what your party affiliation is. Let's ignore the entire campaign, give none of them any money, and vote, NONE OF THE ABOVE, for every election. The money we'd save on their saleries, health benefits, and retirement packages whould completely clear our debt!

Sandyg500

How disgusting. Wish I never heard or saw this about Ryan, I actually believed he was a good one. To admit to this takes him down to a whole different level of humanity and what decent woman would have him after knowing this is beyond me.

ricco

who cares!

DucNut

Oh hellz yeah I'd be tapping that nice bubble butt beauty too....DAMN, he got game he's got my vote....better than that nasty horseface, BIG ASS MAMA hen Michelle Obama...EEEWWW I just threw up in mouth a little-

GG

Doesn't Ryan realize that he's a member if the KKK party? Wow.. this must make things really awkward now.

Jade

Republican white women are crapping themselves right about now LOL LOL LOL!

jabby

RUDEBLACKDUDE -you know your white. Black men don't go describing themselves as "black guys" or black women as "black chicks". ...dumba$$

able_walker

I'd tap that.

lander

@J'MO

the truth always upsets the most people. if people were sure women should have the right to vote, they wouldn't get upset at the mere suggestion that they shouldn't.

Nobrows

It is a standard Democrat line that Republicans are all racists. How many articles, including on TMZ, have started with, "Where are the Black people at the convention?" Get over it. Everyone is welcome in the Republican Party, but they are not going to go out and forcibly bus them in for a photo op. Unlike the Democrats who continue to use people and toss them aside when they are done with them. Cindy Sheehan comes to mind. Now she is a punch line running for VP with Roseanne.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

He's really trying to get you to think he's cool, obviously, because he listens to LedZep and knows some black people.

Wake up, citizens, politicians (all of them) think "the masses" aka you and I, are stupid and easily manipulated.

ME

Of course she is a democrat....Mitt Romney carries a 0% voter percentage with the black vote....But black people arent racist right?

john

Who cares if Ryan like a little plantation p*ssy while in college, his policies are ideology are trash.

gail