« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Rhonda Aikman

Played 'Troy Aikman' Card

in Effort to Get Out of Arrest

8/31/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

083012_rhonda_aikman_launch_v2
Rhonda Aikman tried to GUILT police officers into letting her off the hook during her drunk in public arrest by throwing around the name of her famous ex-husband ... and TMZ has the shameless footage.

It all went down when Rhonda was sitting in the back of the Murphy PD cop car ... after she was busted for allegedly being wasted in a high school parking lot.

As the camera in the squad car rolled, Rhonda begged for her freedom ... at one point telling the officer, "Do you know what this is gonna do to him? Troy?”

The officer replied, "I have no idea. You can have him call me.”

Rhonda continued, “If you do this, it’ll be on the TV and it’ll hurt … it’s gonna hurt Troy, it’s gonna hurt me, is that what your goal is?"

"Is this really what you want to happen? To Troy? And me, and my kids? Is this what you want to happen? Or can you not just take me home?”

The officer shot down Rhonda's attempt ... and merely explained, "I'm just doing my job."

As we first reported, Rhonda was eventually booked for public intoxication and released a short time later.

Calls to Rhonda and Troy have not been returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Elsa

She should have asked herself those questions before getting into that mess.
Learn from it and move on.

Ben

TMZ, what is this blank white space underneath the text of the stories? I don't recognize this, given it is a surface not covered in some company logo.

GOD

Retarded bitch.

jackmama311

playing the ex-wife card doesn't work that well, eh...troy is busy inside another woman to worry about your f_ckups.

Bitch please

Fcking retard.

Lynn317

Rhonda ... here's some advice, if you do not want to humiliate your children and famous ex husband - do NOT behave like a total irresponsible, obnoxious, drunken MORON. And stop using Lindsay Lohan as a role model.
That should solve any of your future problems.

Jody

Name dropper. This is just the guilt version of "do you know who I am?"

BITCH

belmarjerzy

Lol... Cops probably like **** you bitch! Im a Giants fan. **** you and troy

Pondscum

Don't want to embarrass your family???...Stay at home you ****ing LUSH!!!

The New Improved Sock Puppet

" ... I have no idea. You can have him call me." One of the best arresting lines ever

Observer999

Ridiculous. It's a minor charge and would have been forgotten (or never known of) if she had kept her mouth shut. Pay the fine and move on, lady. No one really cares.

twinsies

so basically, she feels she should be treated differently because of Troy. Good thing the cop didn't buy it. If she really cared about Troy and her kids, she would not have done it.

taz

No, you being a drunk wreck in public is going to hurt HIM and your kids. The cop was also saving the life of the poor schmuck you could have killed if she got behind the wheel. Alcoholics are just pathetic in every way.

Straight Talkin Texan

What a whiny loser. Hey, woman, the cop did NOT DO anything to YOU! YOU did this to yourself! Accept responsibility and get help!!!

happypat35

Do you know what this will do to Troy " I have no idea. You can have him call me." The cop was probably thinking this is Troy's ex-wife, wow...I wish I could get an autograph lol. One reason why Troy divorced her, embarrassing alcoholic. and its "our children".

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments