Clint Eastwood

Talking to Inanimate Objects

9/1/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0831_clint_eastwood_objects_launchIt appears the empty chair Clint Eastwood was talking to at the Republican National Convention actually wasn't the first inanimate object to fall victim to Eastwood's ramblings!

Check out what other lifeless objects have been subject to his speeches.

ragu4u

The Dems better thank their lucky stars Clint didn't run for prez. There would be no need to go to the ballot booth. The roar of affirmation FOR him would be plenty good enough to elect him.

voting rocks

Go ahead, TMZ, ridicule someone with character and brains, who told it like it is.

krc

He wasn't talking to the chair! He was having an imaginary conversation with Obama....and it was funny. Oh, I forgot libs have no sense of humor. Isn't it funny how libs will turn on anyone who dares go against Obama? They even turned on the Clintons.

Xiolablu

Time for your meds Clint, thank god you don't need Medicare.

RO

Clint's a OG!!!

Don Martin

Eastwood flushes more wisdom down the topedo tube than you will see at the Dem convention

Mee

Talk to the chair is better than picking up a prostitute at Cartagena and get an STD

hbk72777

If someone didn't get the joke, they should ask one of their McDonalds co workers to explain it to them

bruce s

mitt who EASTWOOD for president

Jeanne

I loved Clint Eastwood's speech. He brought a humor to the convention and the reality of the way things are right now except we all know Mr. O would refuse to be in that chair facing Dirty Harry's questioning. Let's take OUR America back!! I LOVED IT!!! Get out some more Kleenex Dems!

Barbara Hemingway

Why pick on an 82 year old man who has given us so much entertainment over the years! You must be liberal lefty's to pull **** like this. I thought he was hysterical!

Beth

Inanimate is the perfect description of Obama. Any president who has no compassion enough to address the Navy Seals who died for his cause is pathetic. He protests the book wrote by a real witness to the Bin Laden death and yet he can't even take time to write to those families that lost their loved ones. I would call him inanimate in many ways. Great job TMZ!!

Regina

OMG, that's so frigging funny. Normally I like Clint Eastwood,but he seemed senile and out of it, Poor dude, I hope that he is up to par in his latest movie, the baseball one where he plays a scout, Around the Curve. If he ruins a baseball movie for me, I will never watch any movie he's in ever again.
I think it was all planned by the RNC to do that, but it horribly backfired. They thought it would make them look less wax figurish and more real to add humor. But it failed miserably. It made him look like a old senile fool and them by exploiting him.

DaveT

Hope when I'm 82 I'm still as able-bodied and cognizant as Clint.
I'll probably be in a wheelchair drooling with dentures in a retirement home pinchin' nurses butts and getting way with it because nobody wants to take a feeble old man to court ;)

backfire

TMZ STOP TRYING TO TAKE DOWN CLINT EASTWOOD AND KISS THE KARDASIANS ASSES.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments