Jay-Z & Blue Ivy

Helicopter State of Mind

9/2/2012 3:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0831_jay_z_blue_ivy_helicopter_INF2Jay-Z made a grand entrance in NYC like only a music mogul should ... by arriving via helicopter holding his adorable 7-month-old baby daughter Blue Ivy on Thursday.

Rockin' what's sure to be the most have accessory for every A-list tot in the biz, little Blue Ivy wore baby blue noise blockers to protect her ears.

Move over Tom and Suri, there's a new extravagant father/daughter team taking over the town.

MH

Pretty sad when ever there is an article about a rich black person all the RACIST come out. Get a life, if you wanted to be rich maybe you should have chose another profession. I Hate jealous people.

ohreally

Baby in a helicopter...great parent.

JOE

HE'S AND IDIOT! CANT STAND HIM EVER SINCE HE CHASED AWAY A CHILD SELLING CANDY FOR HIS SCHOOL...CHEAP BASTARD!

Truth

DUDE LOOKS 60... POOR KID, GONNA HAVE A SR. CITIZEN FOR A DAD BY THE TIME HE'S 10. #TRUTH!!

Oh A 💛💋

I really hope she looks like beyonce .....

66bluemarlin

What about Jay-zee's other son???

Thomas Jefferson

Some of us don't give a crap!

Wanda

It's good Jay-Z is protecting the baby's ears. I have seen so many parents that have on sunglasses on a bright sunny day, but don't have any protection for their babies or kids, such as a long bib cap for the babies, and sunglasses for the kids.. Kudos to Jay-Z!

jg59

I have to admit, I'm kinda jealous of this 7-month-old.

TheFan2729

I wonder if IVY will be at any of the Jay-Z concerts at Barlays? I'm going now that I found a good site to get Jay-Z tickets since all the shows are sold out. You can see the full schedule if you want to go to a show http://www.tickettrump.com/ResultsGeneral.aspx?kwds=Jay-Z See you soon Jigga Man!

Curly

This can't be the same baby the had in the hospital!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2