Bobby Brown

I've Been Sober

22 Days

9/3/2012 8:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0903_bobby_brown_videoBobby Brown
is out of rehab and doing well ... so says the singer ... who is adamant he did not leave rehab early, as has been reported.

As TMZ first reported, Brown checked into a rehab facility last month to battle problems with alcohol. Brown left the facility after only two weeks, which he explained yesterday was part of the plan all along.

Brown performed last night in Orlando with the fellas from New Edition and says he is now 22 days sober.

His new wife Alicia was hospitalized over the weekend, reportedly having suffered seizure, but says everything was fine now.

CriticXtreme

You may have been sober for 22 days but a loser for a lifetime. Just another reason why Whitney Houston is dead. Did you morons with A.D.D. and really short term memories forget?

Jay

So he wants applause? Drinkers are so pathetic. Well, I'm 46 and have been sober for 25 years, since I was legal drinking age of 21, because I don't drink at all, where's my applause? Alcohol is a total waste of money, all you do is piss it out and act like a fool in one way or another. Drinkers should add up how much they spend to act like idiots, usually get violent or kill tons of brain cells, sure they don't care because drinkers are idiots, if they can't control it then don't drink at all!

Ih8Taxes

I can't stand Bobby Brown, but I do hope he is successful in staying sober.

cmb0368

He's a f**king loser!! He'll be back in rehab by the end of the year. Wish it was Bobby dead and not Whitney.

Phishie from Philly

Medical Marijuana and prescription pills don't count
Phishie from Philly

DaveT

Bobby wasn't a bad influence on Whitney.
Whitney was a bad influence on Bobby.
Anyone who was familiar with them over the years, and/or watched Being Bobby Brown show...observed what the truth was.
Bobby - fun loving puppy dog
Whitney - moody, manipulative, quick tempered, demanding

baybek8s

The classic sign of an alcholic/drug addict is denial. I won't be surprised to hear of his demise although I'm praying he gets it together before it is too late.

Latch Johnson

A personal best. Congrats.

Uh

Of course their is all the damage to your body caused by years of abuse. But 23 days sober? That will surely repair it.

royce

Yea but you ve been a piece of **** for 20 years, hang in there you still have some time to make up!

Truth

SELF - PROCLAIMED KING OF R&B, BOBBBAAAAAY BROOOWWWN LYING HIS ASS OFF YET AGAIN. APPEARS HE DINT STICK AROUND FOR ADDICTION REHAB FOR LYING. THE REMAINDER OF THE 90 DAYS WAS FOR THAT. 4... 3... 2... 1 HIS 104TH DUI COMING RIGHT UP ON THE PRICE IS RIGHT. #TRUTH!!

wingedmonkey

that ain't nuthin'! Whitney has been sober almost 7 months now!!

Majestik

I wonder what was in all those water bottles on stage and backstage when he performed last night. Sorry, but this is looking alot like Lindsay's bullcrappuckies. Look at me, I got out of rehab early, am sober as she carries a water bottle full of vodka. If he was in for alcohol addiction I guess it doesn't count if he snorts a line or two eh?

Joybubble55

How long will that last..... You need to go into treatment for one year.....at least.....

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Twenty-two WHOLE days? Congratulations. You must be so proud of yourself.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments