Bobby Brown

I've Been Sober

22 Days

9/3/2012 8:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0903_bobby_brown_videoBobby Brown
is out of rehab and doing well ... so says the singer ... who is adamant he did not leave rehab early, as has been reported.

As TMZ first reported, Brown checked into a rehab facility last month to battle problems with alcohol. Brown left the facility after only two weeks, which he explained yesterday was part of the plan all along.

Brown performed last night in Orlando with the fellas from New Edition and says he is now 22 days sober.

His new wife Alicia was hospitalized over the weekend, reportedly having suffered seizure, but says everything was fine now.

Oh A 💛💋

Good for you bobby ! Keep on going , you can do it !

Seldombinlaid

Well done Mr. Brown. I wish you well. Stay sober for yourself my friend. Never stay sober for those around you, as they can dissapoint. God Speed.

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

22 days, people have constipation longer than that... I can't stand what these celebrities do to the Program and mocking the whole process using these places like image car washes like they think we're all freaking junkie morons as they are/ The biggest mystery in the future will be "why did Americans pay their hard earned money as little as it was at the end to all these freaking junkie doucheeebags in that City of Cali*********** that brought the United States gobbled up by a helllacious hellstorm from Mowood outwards the gobbled the entire nation like a Sodom and Gomorrah sinkhole.

Joan K

Like wow, 22 whole days, let us know when he hits 22 months, never happen

B

HE WAS TAKING SHOTS AT THE BAR LAST WEEK IN SAN FERNANDO VALLEY

Rich

And I care why?????

Lara

That's cuz his dealer is abroad loading up the airplanes and ships. They'll be back soon enough and this guy will be flying high in no time.

JimmyB

Big deal, jackass. I've been sober all my life.

God-Of-Lyf

What does he want, A fockin cookie? He'll be back on the bottle here soon. It's in his DNA, It is WHO he IS! Watch!!! Next time we hear from him it will be DUI, Or spousal abuse.

Sandra

Who cares about this jerk!!

peoplearesilly

Rehab for less than 3 weeks is a FRICKING JOKE and does not work, but rehab places GET QUITE RICH off the backs of others. I don't understand why no one gets that. 22 days is nothing. 122 days is nothing. Talk to me about a couple years, and then maybe I may think you're doing OK. It's so stupid to think someone with his abuse issues can be sober after less than 22 days.

MsSumlin

Mr. Brown - wish you well.

JaundicedEye

I call BS. Bobby was at the Maui Sugar Mill Saloon, Tarzana, CA, 4 weeks ago last Tuesday (karaoke night) in all white, drunk on his butt and a gal was trying to give him a BJ in the men's room. Too small an area to get video unfortunately.

Murphman

Big Effing deal!!! You turned Whitney into a junkie and now she's dead. Hope youre proud of yourself. Tool.

Raejean

Must be a record. And yes, I will always believe he pulled Whitney down the path that eventually led to her premature death.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments