Heidi Klum

I've Moved On

9/3/2012 12:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0903_heidi_seal_tmz_gettyHeidi Klum is now speaking out in this latest battle between herself and Seal, stating the obvious ... the pair have moved on.

Following Seal's comments about "fornicating with the help" -- and his subsequent backtracking -- Heidi released a statement today saying, "I cherish all of the great memories Seal and I created together over the years. Our separation was based on issues between the two of us. Seal has moved on and so have I."

She continued, "My priority has and continues to be protecting and providing for our children."

As TMZ first reported, the divorce proceedings have been rocky ... with Seal going after a huge chunk of Heidi's $70 million fortune.

jd

With a skin condition that bad I can understand him being so insecure and lashing out like a teenager. Just wish I didn't have to hear about it. Boring!!

devilgirl

For everyone defending Seal, and saying what a bitch Klum is, check out what ex girlfriend, Tatiana Patiz has to say about her time with Seal.

Ray

im her for babe, ya still got the purple sweater?

DaveT

Seal would never allow any of the resident TMZ feminist readers near him, much less in his bed, they know that so they're trying to reject him before he rejects them :D
Baaaaaaab-ay-eeee..I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the gray...Ooh-ooh...the more I get of you...the stranger it feels yeah-ah...

mon

Oh Heidi Ho always banging for the big O.

GLaDOS

Good lord.. that's one ugly guy. He seriously looks like a melting turd.

barney

all the jealous haters can say what they want about Heidi. The fact that she is a beautiful woman with agreat body speaks for itself in her pictures.

Rich

A beautiful woman and less than handsome guy...who had a temper of a pit bull. Good choice Heidi.

buzz kill

What is that thing that looks like a hole in his cheek? Did a seal hunter harpoon him?

Grumpy49

Poor Heidi. Another day, another ****. Yeah, she has moved om.

cowbulls

Same on me, I just assumed that Heidi was in the relationship for Seal’s money. She may have the record for hottest woman (her body is a 9) with the ugliest man (Seal is a 1) in history. Heidi must have done some really bad drugs back in her modeling days. I think she was once one of the sexiest women around. She obviously doesn’t have any self respect. Heidi will have a tough time finding a decent man that can ignore her history with Seal.

palermo

What's with repeating the same story ten times? They are both yesterday's news, I don't think of either of them as being celebrities

Belizeanborn

The crypt keeper has a lot of nerve. He was lucky to get her in the first place. He has a lot of nerve calling her a fornicator when he was having a threesome with his children in the next room in July. He moved on and now is jealous because she has someone too. The nerve of some people.

Metta Worldhate

Sorry, my bad.

TheLady530

She shouldn't have any problem moving on i'm sure. Of course he is going to try and suck her for everything....smh

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments