Heidi Klum

I've Moved On

9/3/2012 12:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0903_heidi_seal_tmz_gettyHeidi Klum is now speaking out in this latest battle between herself and Seal, stating the obvious ... the pair have moved on.

Following Seal's comments about "fornicating with the help" -- and his subsequent backtracking -- Heidi released a statement today saying, "I cherish all of the great memories Seal and I created together over the years. Our separation was based on issues between the two of us. Seal has moved on and so have I."

She continued, "My priority has and continues to be protecting and providing for our children."

As TMZ first reported, the divorce proceedings have been rocky ... with Seal going after a huge chunk of Heidi's $70 million fortune.

ohreally

So phony lol. At least Seal was being real when he was being an slick ******* with his comments.

You know she didn't mean anything with that quote.. all to look good in the public eye.

Bitch please

Just when i thought Seal couldnt get any uglier he proves me wrong. Get a job lazy fck and stop going after a females money you disgusting pig. I am not a Heidi fan but this thing is just as disgusting on the inside as he is on the outside. He obviously doesnt care about the kids he has with her. Dont you think your kids will read all the $hit you say one day ugly POS.

News Flash

Seal be a f ing man and make your own damn money!

Bitch please

No wonder one of Heidis eye is kind of like a floater. All the years of waking up to either an old, fat, ugly, disgusting men her eye got all jacked up. LOL

jerome

tmz posted the most unflattering photo they could find of seal. shame on you!

keef

her and arnold would make a great couple !

Rose

First she makes 3 half breed children, then gets a divorce. Poor kids. These self-absorbed people never think of the consequences for their children.

Spicy mag

Wtf with the close ups on his face. I was eating.

Manimal

Maybe John Douchemayer can help her pick up the pieces. Just ask Jenifer Aniston or Jessica Simpson or Cameron Diaz or Minka Kelly or Rashida Jones or Kristen Cavallieri or Taylor Swift or Kim Kardashian or Miley Cyrus or Renee Zellweger or Katy Perry but I would go for it before he meets up with KStew.

Northerngirl41

You both took it this far...you had four kids together...now why don't you stop being the selfish a-holes you both are and shut the F up... How about you shut up and stop bikkering for your kids.. You Hollywood elites are 10x over so self absorbed.

Northerngirl41

How about knocking it off!- you a-holes. You gave up your personal rights when you bred four kids together. I wish I could smack the both of you.

Smarg

Sorry Heidi, but you deserve lifetime infamy for consorting and marrything that UUUGLY [bleeper]. AND, having them UUUUGLY mole-looking children. Yuck.

Dan

What did this white milf see in this black dirt rag anyway? CRAZY

Javier

Who's next, Tyrese?

Diamond Goddess!

Well, obviously SOMETHING happened for them to break up! I'm thinkin' Seal spoke the Truth here.
(BTW--ever notice how it's ALWAYS the couples who make SUCH a big deal out of their relationship [renewing vows once a year, that kind of crap] that then break up?!
Jus' sayin'!