Michael Strahan

Fiancee's Reality Show

Renewed

9/4/2012 2:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0904_nicole_murphy_hollywood_exesMichael Strahan and his fiancée Nicole Murphy are having the BEST WEEK EVER ... TMZ has learned Murphy's reality show "Hollywood Exes" just got picked up for a 2nd season.

Sources tell TMZ -- the VH1 show, which stars the ex-wives of Prince, Will Smith, R. Kelly and Eddie Murphy (Nicole) ... will see a 12-episode second run, after its fate remained unknown for weeks.

The news comes on the SAME DAY that Michael officially debuted as Kelly Ripa's new co-host on "Live! With Kelly."

Now here's a pic of Michael and his booty-full fiancee vacationing last week in Jamaica.

0825_michael_straham_jamaica_wmYou're welcome.

Evette

I just love her! She is beautiful and I love her style and I am sooooo happy about Michael and his new job in nyc!

Arcadia Rink

I love Nicole Murphy and I'm so happy her show has been renewed for a second season! Her and Michael are on top of the world. #EDDIEWHO?

Cee

I am happy to read Hollywood Exes are renewed. They are truly Hollywood Exes vs. BBW are not wives to basketball players. This show is good to watch where you will see there is no jumping on tables, throwing bottles, every word is a curse words.

It positive to watch a show as in Hollywood Exes where true women as Hollywood Exes are do not always agree but they can come together to speak to sort out their disagreements NOT being ignorant with their word and acting stupid as those other shows.

If you have not watch, any episodes of this show do not judge this show as in negative until you do.

Soamazing

You Go Nicole! Winning! I like the show. I think Nicole Murphy is fabulous and beautiful. Most relate able one on the show. Grounded, interesting, and real fun! Michael...I know nothing about you other than you played football. But, good for ya! You are both winning! Right on!!

Soamazing

Nicole has a litter of kids and she is still beautiful. Nicole you are getting your second wind. So happy for you. Much success to you girl. Oh and I love your clothing line. Where do we go to get it? Can we afford it? lol I'm just saying... a girl has a budget and taste.

TheEric

he's still a peeping tom

tellmeaboutit

Another bullsh*t reality show. Just what the world doesn't need.

jojo

this body has 4 children lets see what all your wives look like nicole is hot!!

feelicks

these guys get rich marry young women and then leave and find hotter younger women once gravity hitz.....

feelicks

i tried watching this show, but damn these women are old and hard to look at. i guess thats why they're exes.

Pamelicious

YEA!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!! I LOVE THIS SHOW, THE WOMEN ARE CLASSY, DIGNIFIED & HAVE EXCELLENT PROBLEM RESOLUTION SKILLS AND A DYNAMIC SISTERHOOD!!!!! THANKS VH1

boner

WOW THAT IS ONE HOT REAR!!! LOVE THAT!

Genjerleigh

I have zero interest in the Hollywood Exes show - I watched one episode - its just a re-hash of all the other bitchy, whiny female reality shows. I can't be bothered to waste my time

Cheryl

I really enjoy the show because the women show a real sisterhood and how women can get alone together with not much drama. There was a little but the handled it nicely and moved on. There is no name calling, backstabbing just support and encouragement. Kudos to all of women who shows that life goes on with or without famous men.

Cyndee

I LOVE Hollywood Ex's, super excited it's been renewed!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments