Michael Strahan

Fiancee's Reality Show

Renewed

9/4/2012 2:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0904_nicole_murphy_hollywood_exesMichael Strahan and his fiancée Nicole Murphy are having the BEST WEEK EVER ... TMZ has learned Murphy's reality show "Hollywood Exes" just got picked up for a 2nd season.

Sources tell TMZ -- the VH1 show, which stars the ex-wives of Prince, Will Smith, R. Kelly and Eddie Murphy (Nicole) ... will see a 12-episode second run, after its fate remained unknown for weeks.

The news comes on the SAME DAY that Michael officially debuted as Kelly Ripa's new co-host on "Live! With Kelly."

Now here's a pic of Michael and his booty-full fiancee vacationing last week in Jamaica.

0825_michael_straham_jamaica_wmYou're welcome.

Cheryl

I am glad to hear this. I enjoy the show as they show real togetherness and respect for each other. Most of the shows lack respect and sensitivity. Kudos to all of the women.

jokerchick

this chick's body is sick, shapely dimple-less a$$ (take note Kim, you jelly roll), toned legs and a fab stomach...I don't praise fake t*ts and hers are a little wonky but overall, she looks insane for her age and for 25 kids or whatever

Ratings Needed

Definetly a good show as stated by others, none of the usual cat fights, filth, etc. Nicole is a very classy woman.

joecrabs

What the F--- won't people do for money?

Why people, why?

I am so glad. I really loved this show. It was such a breath of fresh air from Basketball Wives trash. A few of them may have had disputes but it was no where near as trashy as the rats on BB....great. I look forward to watching these women again. My favs are Nicole and Andrea.

MarCanada

Wow! And she gets her show renewed - is there one for double-exes, or even triple-exes such as in Strahn's case. He has been divorced twice - the last one, Jean, claims he beat her, and cheated everywhere while they were together. And he's now on a wholesome show with Kelly Ripa - lovely!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3