BEHOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

iPHONE 5 UNVEILED

NEXT WEEK

9/4/2012 10:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0904_apple_iphone_launch_announced_article
ALL HAIL SHAMELESS MATERIALISM!
Apple just announced it's unveiling the iPhone 5 NEXT WEEK!!!

Well, they kind of announced it -- Apple just sent out a bunch of invitations to media outlets to an event at the Yerba Buena Center in San Francisco on September 12th. The invite doesn't explicitly say anything about the iPhone 5, but the graphic on the invite shows a giant "5" stylized as the date's shadow.

WHICH TOTALLY MEANS THE iPHONE 5!

According to completely unsubstantiated rumors on tech blogs, the iPhone 5 will have a new two-tone unibody design, a smaller dock connector, 4G LTE, and a larger 4-inch display using Sharp's IGZO technology.

And you'll only have to stand in line on a sweaty sidewalk for 6 weeks to get it.

0904_iphones_footer

Lily GaGa

YES....go to hell Blackberry!

Dana

What is wrong with you people, this has been known for weeks.

cass

My HTC EVO 4G LTE is more than adequate.

iPhone can "suck it"

Sin D

DOOKIE_ One of rocks GREATEST albums EVER ! ALL killer no Filler !

Cheetara

IPhone screens are just too small...I'll stick with my RAZR

daniegrrl

I could care less. I understand that coming out with new stuff is exciting but the average consumer can't afford to keep up and people like me just wind up not buying anything and making due with the old. What's the point???

RedwoodPerch

Can't afford to pay for advertising? Just have TMZ run a stupid story for free.

DaveT

I don't own any but one of my brothers does, last Christmas he whipped out this phone and started playing piano on it, was pretty awesome, playing on pictures of keys and making a song out of it

Susan

big deal the IPHONE #5 is coming out (yawn) WHEN IS THE I-PHONE #6 coming out???? I can not believe all the idiots in the world really NEED this to get by in life!.. "A sucker is born every minute" next........

Kev the Realist

Why would anyone ( except those techie lemmings) buy an apple product, when you know that the version you buy will be outdated faster than a new car when you drive offd the dealer's lot. Don't give me the :they are so superior to other products" No they really aren't, 99% of the popluation doesn't need and cannot even use the features to 10% of their capacity, so the only reason is that you have stupidly bought into the APPLE trance and vision ( which is designed to sell over priced products to those dumb enough to follow the masses). News flash techies, no normal person really cares about what type of smartphone you carry.. The only ones who care are the self absorbed people who will wait outside a store to be one of the first lemmings to buy a new product. Reality check needed. If it works why overpay for a product that the maker will plan on making passe, before you even pay for it. Wake Up Dumb Asses...... I for one am as connected as anyone I know --- and own NOTHING APPLE..... Who laughing now... I saved thousands of dollars and you have a drawer full of outdated apple products.

Darius

A hacker group has claimed to have obtained personal data (invluding full names, cell numbers, address, zipcodes, etc.) from 12 million Apple iPhone and iPad users by breaching an FBI computer, raising concerns about government tracking. Apple did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
would I buy an Apple now? Sure!

Poor Leno

Iphone is so over-rated and its not so fancy to own as Apple tend to charge you for just about anything, i love my HTC much cooler phone!

RedwoodPerch

Just a reminder to all of you who are going to buy the next Apple upgrade... the new phones will have a feature that will let OTHERS disable your camera. Next time you go to a concert, you'll notice that you won't be able to record the show. I am sure one day that police officers will also have that technology mounted on their vehicles or clothing, so the next time to get pulled over or the next time you see police brutality from across the street... you won't be able to record anything. (Just a few examples, I'm sure there will be more) Just sayin'.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I don't know why people fall for the hype. By the time they come out with iphone 5, they're already making 6. People are suckers.

Billyrob

Finally! An Exclusive First Look At The New iPhone 5, The Ipad mini, Plus One More Surprise From Apple.
See them at: www.ItsNotOnTheTest.com