Michael Clarke Duncan

Planned To Wed

Omarosa in January

9/4/2012 7:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0903_MICHAEL-CLARKE-DUNCAN_omorosa_tmz_gettyMichael Clarke Duncan and Omarosa Manigault were secretly engaged and the wedding was set for this January, TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the couple tell us, Michael and Omarosa kept the engagement a secret from the media ... only telling very close friends and family about the pending nuptials.

We're told the couple had just started planning for the wedding when Michael went into full cardiac arrest​ July 13 and was hospitalized until his death.

We're told Omarosa is just destroyed after waging a valiant fight to save Michael.  She had doctors flown in from all over the world but constantly worried if she was doing enough.

Michael died while still in the hospital Monday morning. He was 54.

Omarosa, who had just left town for an engagement before Michael's death, returned to L.A. last night ... and was sobbing uncontrollably at LAX.

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

jeff

Yes the thought of being married to Omarosa, put him over the edge!! When I heard the engagement, I was thinking what does he see in her!!! She will drive anyone in her way to the grave, plus the ones she loves!!

Lucee

Eeeeew. Omarosa. May he rest in peace...at least he didn't die married to that grubbing, nasty and creepy woman...he seemed lovely...he didn't deserve HER. RIP 0:-)

d

Omerosa, you were and you are loved. My prayers go out to you and your families.

Pastor Ivan T.Harris

My the God of Peace be with the family. The God that we serve is to just and to good to do anything wrong. Mr.Michael Clarke will be truly miss.

David

Omarosa gave her cabosa for nothing. Now she must find another nice guy with money hoping he doesn't die too before she strikes gold. Now she must go to work like the rest of us. SAD

emi

You think the cancelling of the finder plus an argument sparked by omarosa caused a stressful and fatal heart attack? A conspiracy theorist might say, She was almost a black widow.
She has my condolences though.

shell484

You are in my prayers Omerosa, I am deeply saddened for what you and Michaels family are going through, God Bless you and give you peace.

Mel

My heart goes our to the family of Michael Clark Duncan fiance Omarosa.. this is sooo sad

Juicy

I'm so hurt we lost such a great actor and he will be miss. Green Miles is the best movie ever. My prayers are with the family and Omarosa, God Bless You All

violet

take i it easy sista omarosa. its GOD who gives an takes. all the glory goes to him

W Siri

Although sad to see Duncan pass so young and definitely liked seeing him and Omarosa together, Michael still had a fling with another woman while with Miss O and may not have actually married Omarosa based on conversations I witnessed and learned. He heavily persued a relative of mine for a couple years. Omarosa knows this... she has probally seen his text messages. All that GLITTERS is NOT GOLD...especially in Hollywood.RIP

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16