« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Dwight Howard

I Was Pooping

When Earthquake Hit

9/5/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

090412_howard_launch
The 3.2 earthquake that rocked Beverly Hills this weekend definitely scared the crap out of Dwight Howard.

The newest member of the Los Angeles Lakers was leaving his Bev Hills hotel when we asked how he handled his very first L.A. earthquake, which hit Bev Hills at 3:36 AM on Monday.

"I was in the toilet ... and It shook me off the toilet," Dwight told us.

For the record, 3.2 is WEAK SAUCE ... the Northridge quake that hit back in 1994 was a 6.7 and lasted almost 20 seconds. The Sylmar quake in '71 was a 6.6.

So how does he feel about his new home now that he got his first taste of the tectonic terror?

Check out the clip and find out.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

awesomewave

I bet he pinched it off when he got all shook up.

JM

Not an ounce of class nor a brain between those ears. Buddy, you should keep your mouth shut as you've made yourself look like a complete idiot!

Lora Leigh

He's just a typical low life mofo!!! So glad he got his rank stank ass out of Orlando!!!

JR Jake

I can beat that Dwight. I was in the shower when I was 11 years old when we had a big one. Ran outside buck naked, too immodest to give a crap and too scared too care what others thought. Glad you survived, been through 100's. Take an earthquake over a hurricane anyday.

Toilethead

I couldn't live without knowing that.

DaveT

Ha!
Not there's a story we never hear on mainstream news :D
Pooping during an earthquake must be about the worst possible position to be in, ever.
..."daaaayum! what did I eat last night???"....

joecrabs

Oooohh, I get it now. Dwight is trying to be funny, he is now a laker, he is really tall. He is trying to be the new Shaq!! Stop it, dude! You, are not funny. Shaq sort of was. You, have no rings, Shaq does. You left Orlando so you could join a team that would win a ring, ok, so that is the only way you're like Shaq.

jokerchick