« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Harvey Levin

Picks NFL Winner

If An Octopus Can Do It ...

9/5/2012 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0905_harvey_football_pickHarvey Levin ... is no Chris Berman ... but he does have a 50% chance of picking an NFL winner every week ... and starting today, TMZ is going to test out his prescientness on one key matchup.

And since the season kicks off tonight, H.L. is weighing in on the New York Giants vs. The Dallas Cowboys.

Warning -- Harvey has never watched an entire football game in his life.

Harvey on Eli Manning --"I think Eli Manning has an exceptional amount of confidence that can only come from winning 2 Super Bowl rings. I think that confidence is not only good for him but for everyone around him."

Harvey on Tony Romo -- "I think Tony is good ... but I think he's a wild card ... and I feel like Eli is a more consistent player."

Harvey on DeMarco Murray -- "I love his name."

Harvey's Pick -- "I pick the New York Giants .... because it's on their home turf ... which is always an advantage."

So, we gotta ask ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Blah

GIANTS!!! ALL THE WAY!! BACK TO BACK SUPERBOWLS!!! Time for Eli to come out from the shadow of his brother. GIANTS!!!

Lauren

I pick the Giants. Only because I cannot stand the Cowboys.

DaveT

Giants.
Then the 49ers will steamroll all them sumbeeches and win the 2013 Super Bowl ;)

Astronut

OKAY SO THIS IS A F*CKING JOKE, RIGHT? HARVEY HAS NEVER WATCHED ONE SINGLE FOOTBALL GAME ALL THE WAY THROUGH AND HE'S "PICKING" WINNING TEAMS??? W T F THAT IS BEYOND RETARDED.

Phishie from Philly

Phishie from Philly on Harvey -- "Harvey don't know diddly about football"

Majestik

Eli has confidence? Eli had luck, Patriots SUCKED **** and that's not the first time it's happened.
That being said, I'm a huge Detroit Lions fan, hope they do well this year. I usually root for NY Jets when they play (except against Detroit). I was in the pool for the Giants to win, still think they've got it and will do well again this year (Except against Detroit LOL)

Phishie from Philly

Did Harvey ever hold a football?
Phishie from Philly

Eddie

So gay.

D. Potter

Harvey's gay, he don't like sports. The only thing Harvey likes is boys, show tunes, track lighting and Barbara Streisand...

Phishie from Philly

Harvey, footballs are not round. That's a basketball. Footballs are oval.
Phishie from Philly

Dean

Why is everybody so rude when Harvey tries something different . Its about having fun and not taking stuff serious

cass

Giants of course.

You can't expect anything less than a 25yr fan =P

God I am feeling dated LOL

Porsche Bill

Harvey is truly gifted. You won't have to watch the whole game to see how right he is on this one!
Get used to it!

Rafaelle Zuccaro

Hey Harvey, just stick to what you know BEST-- All about Sluts, Pigs and LOW-LIVES that you expose on TMZ-- The only thing you know is what you stir in your SEWER- with "so-called" stars and celebs-- starting at the bottom and never getting above the CURB!!!!You are a genius dealing with pure-S--T1

Ace

Hey Harvey, This is a great site if you want to just pick the winners....NO fantasy.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments