'Honey Boo Boo' Family

We Make Waaay More

than $4k an Episode!!!

9/5/2012 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0905_alana_june_holler_honey_boo_boo_money_articleJune Shannon, the epic stage mom of Honey Boo Boo, scoffed at reports her family makes a measly $4,000 an episode.

We spoke with June ... after a report claimed the family was making between $2k and $4K an episode -- a figure than seems small given 3 million people are hooked on "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo."

When we spoke with June she laughed out loud at the report saying it was wrong, making it clear her family is raking in a good deal more -- though she would not be specific.

June said as far as she's concerned, "We're making memories to last a lifetime."

It looks like she's also making enough money to put Honey Boo Boo through college beauty school.

jojo

I have watched a few episodes and actually got to like it. They're original Americans. Hey, you can't argue with that. I think the haters who have never watched an episode should shut up.

jack-55d79

The clip where they put Mountain Dew Code Red, on a dummy, mind you, would likely be quaint, if you had no idea of the caffeine content of Code Red. It's by no means energy drink high or as high as coffee, but infants, been substantially smaller than adults, and having significantly less developed brains, are very caffeine sensitive. Read the Wikipedia article about caffeine:

Congratulations, you know how stupid putting Code Red on a baby's dummy is. Microgrammes of caffeine. Small brain. Why that clip made me wince. Nothing to do with sugar or acid content. Whether caffeine should be in soft drinks for children is another debate. I drink loads of it via black tea. But then I'm an adult and had a choice,

anonymous

I have nothing nice to say about these people. I feel bad, but I don't

whymoi

The Mayan calendar is right, we're in our final days...

cindyloo

I refuse to watch that crap. I also refuse to watch that Toddler & Tiara's stuff too. I'm sure the pedifiles like it.

really! really?

Nasty mom prostituting her small child just to feed her fried chicken addiction. Disgusting... should be illegal.

amber

wow...getting paid for having an obnoxiouse disrespectful bunch of kids and beinga fat blob!...i could use that money my family is way more entertaining and better looking!!

Linda3223

Now June can get her feet and mouth done, what kind of gums does she have anyway

Pua

I'm sorry, this woman is just foul. What she can never do, she is attempting to stick onto her child, who isn't doing much better.

amber

omg...really getting paid to have a bratty disrespectfull kid,and being a fat blob!...**** give me some of that money my faily looks way better and is way more entertaining!!!

buzz kill

Mom looks like something you would see on a platter with an apple in its mouth.

just_sayin'

who the hell watches this ****????

skelsay

These pigs are disgusting!

Raine

If you make more than 4,000 an episode then get your darn teeth fixed cause gross!!! And a darn personal trainer.. mine is $250. a month and he's a great trainer...

kitnplayn

Yes, exploit your children while you can. Soon, honey boo boo is going to be as fat and stupid as you are.