'Honey Boo Boo' Family

We Make Waaay More

than $4k an Episode!!!

9/5/2012 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0905_alana_june_holler_honey_boo_boo_money_articleJune Shannon, the epic stage mom of Honey Boo Boo, scoffed at reports her family makes a measly $4,000 an episode.

We spoke with June ... after a report claimed the family was making between $2k and $4K an episode -- a figure than seems small given 3 million people are hooked on "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo."

When we spoke with June she laughed out loud at the report saying it was wrong, making it clear her family is raking in a good deal more -- though she would not be specific.

June said as far as she's concerned, "We're making memories to last a lifetime."

It looks like she's also making enough money to put Honey Boo Boo through college beauty school.

robin

God help us all. This is the most stupid idea I have ever seen.

tomberg

In 10 yrs she will be on the other show - 16 and pregnant

REDSNAPPER

YOU GO JUNE!!! :) !! Your show makes me SMILE!!

Spicy mag

That is one cute puppet.

jokerchick

again, I'd rather watch these modest inbred's than the fcuking satanic imbecile family known as the ****rashians...you know, the family where the mother told her own child to re-shoot a sex tape, instructed another kid to have 2 bastard brats b/c kids sell magazine covers and exploited a dead friend to sell books...I assume she'll have her grand kids turning tricks on Hollywood blvd with a full camera crew to capture it all in about 12 yrs (why wait until they're of age?) - yeah, these weirdos just don't seem that bad

Wendybird

I seriously don't understand why this sort of child exploitation/abuse is legal.

people_never_change

This country is going is going even deeper into the crapper. Help!

Rachel

I think the show is funny and i don't think they should be ashamed about being themselves just because they are different. I don't want to watch some TV show with the perfect family because its not reality these days. I'd rather watch a bunch of down to earth rednecks then those stupid " The Real Housewives" that are a bunch of stuck up rich trash and are full of drama but since they have money are not considered "Trash". I like to be able to watch real people being themselves (not fake). Most supposed "Reality TV" is fake anymore. The reality is everyone isn't perfect, pretty and thin with money. I weight 100lbs and take an hour to get ready everyday but i still ride four-wheelers and get muddy. So what if she doesn't wear makeup and doesn't mind being over weight. They seem like a very happy family to me. I like the show and will continue to watch it!

Rachel

I think the show is funny and i don't think they should be ashamed about being themselves just because they are different. I have friends that are well off and friends that don't have much at all and honestly i like most of my not so well off friends better. I don't want to watch some TV show with the perfect family because its not reality these days. I'd rather watch a bunch of down to earth rednecks then those stupid " The Real Housewives" that are a bunch of stuck up rich immature trash and are full of drama but since they have money are not considered "Trash" and are not overweight or out of shape because they all get plastic surgery(which means too lazy to work out). I like to be able to watch real people being themselves (not fake). Most supposed "Reality TV" is noticeably fake anymore. The reality is everyone isn't perfect, pretty and thin with money. I weight 100lbs and take an hour to get ready everyday but i still ride four-wheelers and get muddy. So what if she doesn't wear makeup and doesn't mind being over weight. They seem like a very happy family to me. I like the show and will continue to watch it!

tomberg

In 10 yrs she will be on the other show - 16 and pregnant

BAR

OMG this poor child. Genetics tells me she is in for a ruff life after this little stint is over.

Bagman

The American dream, be fat and uneducated and make easy money. I think the American public should start suing TLC and MTV for lowering the IQ of our youth

rico

3 million losers watch this show, and anything else about "real life." thanks for killing TV, y'all.

austin

These folks are no more gross than the Kardashians. Way more entertaining. Such haters. What I see is a family who isn't on welfare , hard working americans trying to get by and their kids aren't on drugs. Oh yes, and they get out and get canned food for those lower on the food chain. Gee I'm not seeing a problem. This is just part of the diversity that is America .

07jbrooks

I love me so honey boo boo child! 3 million other people love there down to earth original sass in that ass!! Yee haw honey boo boo !! Keep rocking it out girl!!!!