Jessica Simpson

My Boobs Are TOO BIG to Go Running

9/5/2012 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0905-jessica-simpson-pcn
Jessica Simpson has two huge obstacles to overcome on her quest for her old bod ... her giant boobs ... 'cause Jessica says they've gotten so big, she can't go running.

Simpson is finally discussing her tremendous weight gain to People.com, claiming she packed on the pounds during her pregnancy because "It was the first time I was ever pregnant, and I wanted to enjoy it."

Jess says she loaded up on mac and cheese and other crap that's delicious but terrible for you ... because "I didn't realize [the weight] didn't all come off with the baby."

Of course she didn't.

Now, Simpson is working out with a fancy Hollywood trainer ... but refuses to go running because she doesn't want to end up with two self-induced black eyes ...saying, "My boobs are way too big to run at this point."

Despite all the fatness, Simpson is committed to revealing her new, skinnier, Weight-Watchers assisted body on September 10 ... on Katie Couric's new show. Can't wait.

0905_baby_footer

karisma

I want to say "good for her" in that she's working to lose it... but the whole "Ah din't know the weight wouldn't just disappear, y'all" dumb-girl crap puts me off. She's said she likes to play stupid, but doesn't she realize that real life isn't an acting role. When you play stupid while playing yourself, that's what people will think. Twit.

seamus

This woman is so stupid yet makes so much money, IT IS NOT FAIR!!!! She wanted to enjoy being pregnant so that meant eating everything in sight? Didn't she learn in daddy's church that gluttony is a sin? She thought all of the weight would come off with the baby? And she can't run because her breasts are to large- WHAT??? Only small breasted woman can run? STUPID, STUPID and MORE STUPID!!!

Anni

I call BS! My bra size is 42 F ( natural ) I am still able to work out! They make sports bras in larger sizes! Jess just admit you're a new mom & tired. When the kid starts walking, so do you.

jokerchick

this hog can certainly take a nice brisk walk with some hand weights for an hour a day or ride a fcuking bike and lose plenty of weight - those saggy t*ts have zero to do with anything as far as cardio is concerned - she's just lazy

Bud

I'd say her whole f'ing body is too big!

JFO

Leave her alone ... for God's sake can't anyone have a baby and not immediately bounce back into their size 2's?????

mike

Fat? don't joke, truly woman body, who wrote this must be gay.

Pattypoowho

Duct tape those puppies down lol

raoul

It looks like she ate Kirsty Alley

Tsith

Excuses, Excuses. Obesity, I weep for thee.

You have to change your mind before you change your body.
It starts with eating right, not jogging. I lost 65lbs without even running a mile.

Straight Talkin Texan

"I didn't realize [the weight] didn't all come off with the baby."

She probably thought "the stork" delivered babies too! Idiot! It makes me sick that this dumb woman is so damn rich. She should REALLY thank her pushy dad. She sings horribly! Without dad she would be another overweight, formerly hot nobody without much money.

Straight Talkin Texan

She's too dumb to realize that in saying "I didn't realize [the weight] didn't all come off with the baby," she's also saying that her doctor didn't discuss her EXTREME weight gain and the associated issues. So basically, she's giving a bad recommendation for her doctor.

How about the truth??? Her doc probably told her, but she did NOT listen.

Jen

Oh Jessica stop lying, for once in your life. I realize it doesn't come easy to someone who grew up in the church, but give it a go sometime.

tcidda

harness those puppies and loose some pounds.

greenprarie

maybbe she shouldn't have gotten implants