Heidi and Seal

Close to Divorce

SETTLEMENT

9/5/2012 10:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0905_seal_article_tmzHeidi Klum and Seal are close to settling their divorce ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with Seal tell TMZ ... the singer is fully on board to end the marriage and now fully recognizes that the postnuptial agreement he signed is enforceable and will be "substantially honored."

As you know ... Seal erupted over the weekend, accusing Heidi of banging the bodyguard before the couple separated.  But our sources say Seal retracted his comment a day later, because he didn't want the divorce negotiations to become acrimonious.

As we first reported ... Seal was pissed early on in the divorce and tried challenging the postnup, but he has since come around.

Rachel

It makes me sick to watch Heidi Klum always acting like the goodie-goodie of that family, where Seal has to take on ridicule. Did it ever occur to anyone that, maybe... just maybe, Heidi has an affair which led to their breakup?

I can't stand the woman, quite honestly, only because of how important her image is, moreso than anything else. She's too old to be a super model but she sure tries, doesn't she.

Seal, you are much better off.

kim

Hello every one, i just want to share a few testimony about how my marriage got saved by agbalaxy@gmail.com . I had a fight with my husband and he got mad at me and decided to bring in another woman, i know i did wrong and was scared of loosing him, when he brought in another woman to the house, i thought i have lost him already and that was when i had to use agbalaxy@gmail.com spell and i was amazed the way the spell turned the table around and made my husband start chasing me and want to be with me again. am so happy now that my husband is back to me and me alone........Kim

blade

if i was seal i'll take my three biological children and let her go play daddy with the bodyguard and her daughter with the italian dude... she clearly been messing around with the bodyguard alot longer the sept now all of a sudden she in love yeah my ass, seal dumb as hell if he believes this is new

demetris michalaki

let the people settle their differences on their own .Its no ones business only theirs .

suburbiad

what about the support? she makes significantly more than him. if the gender roles were divorced, we'd be chasting Klum for not wanting to pay support. I want to see her ordered to pay support. she works more and should not get sole custody as she wanted. B!tch

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3