TMZ Live

'Honey Boo Boo' Mom

I'm Not Giving Up Roadkill

9/5/2012 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ Live

090512_tmzlive

"Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" star June Shannon swears she ain't gonna stop chowing down on roadkill any time soon -- calling into TMZ Live to let us know her newfound fame and fortune won't change her redneck ways one bit.

And, Jessica Simpson lost 40 pounds ... if you believe a new magazine cover. Our photos of her from Tuesday tell a much different, much bigger story.
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic
tmzlive-play-by-play-1

(0:00) Kanye West won't stop rapping about Kim Kardashian -- and everyone's getting sick of it. This time, he's glamorizing her sex tape ... because there's nothing awkward about your girlfriend banging someone else.
(6:50) "American Idol" may be in trouble -- they've only got one of the four judges they want signed up for next season.
(10:00) Jessica Simpson has lost 40 pounds ... if you believe a magazine cover. Our photo of her from yesterday tells a different story.
(15:00) Amanda Bynes can't run from her alleged hit-and-runs anymore -- she just got hit with TWO charges.
(18:00) June Shannon from "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" calls in -- she shoots down reports that her family is getting paid pennies to do the show. Harvey wants to know -- is fame or money going to change them?
(25:00) Tony Villarigosa totally bombed last night at the DNC -- you gotta see this awkward clip.
(27:00) Harvey and Raquel go toe-to-toe over Michelle Obama's speech last night.
(31:10) Bob Barker calls in -- after the heartless bastards over at "Price Is Right" snubbed him for the show's 40th anniversary episode. And yes, he does say his spade and neuter line for us!
(36:00) Prince Harry -- mocked in Las Vegas.
(38:00) Taylor Swift -- already accepted into the Kennedy family.
(41:00) Chad Johnson got the dumbest tattoo ever -- Evelyn Lozado's face on his calf.
(43:00) We take your calls!

Astronut

FOR BOB BARKER TO TALK ABOUT ETHICS IS QUITE RIDICULOUS CONSIDERING HOW HE WAS NOTORIOUS FOR TRYING TO COERCE THE PRICE IS RIGHT MODELS INTO SEXUAL FAVORS. HOW SOON WE FORGET.

JUstin

What are the Kennedy's doing with Taylor Swift ? ooh now , it's their fault ? lol

Majestik

Wow, really missing my fellow posters today. Just not the same around here without Bubbles, Ghost of Harvey and Internet Tough Guy. I sure hope you guys didn't banned!!!

Majestik

Un hello, of course she's part of the family, Connor will marry her without a prenup and then Taylor will die mysteriously.

JUstin

Chad is Officially Crazy !!!!!

Majestik

Okay, you guys got something right. I LOVE tats, have several. I would NEVER tattoo a picture of my EX, no matter how much I want him back.
DAX, I agree. With the few tats I have, I have NEVER gotten my husband's face, his name or anything of the sort and I've been with him for 31 1/2 years.
BTW, RAQUEL, Chad could pass it off as any what was the word you used? RACISTS BITCH. So if Evelyn were black, would you say he could pass it off as any BLACK CHICK and add a few letters?
Someone please put a gag on Raquel.

DaveT

Free Amanda Bynes **==

Internet Tough Guy

My god Harvey TMZ on tv is on here, the Peoples Court, and TMZ live. Is there anywhere you don't whore yourself out?

Majestik

Rabby, adore you. I'm outta here, it's boring today without our usual suspects. Have yourself a great day, my dear.

DaveT

Yes Obama is so different than Bush and has done so much for us...NOT!
Bahahaha :D
Want to learn some facts about Washington puppet Obama?
Google this:
"Obama Fact Sheet Bush, Obama, Same Old Drama! Chronological.."

dorame80

Harry (Harvey) again, I listen to him talking about Michelle Obama, in my head I kept saying BUT,But, then Harvey said the BUT....of course....Harvey always has something to say against Obama....always about a person of color....he always has something to say if Charles likes the person...with his studdering AH!,AH! gosh I hate the studdering but when Harvey wants to make a point its STUDDERING, in his little T-Shirts two sizes too small......Harvey when you said to Joan Rivers "I love U....well that sucks apples...just like old Jew lady Joan.....no one else matters except Jews.....so sad too bad! your viewers see it....

weepap

Harvey, your female African America cast member makes all African Americans seem illiterate. Educate her or remove her from the show. She is an embarrment to the show

marymill

I like Raquel!!!!!

She's irresistably raw. She needs some fine tuning, but TMZ seems like a good place to work and hone your skills.

Plus she's fat but cute as hell! Go RAQUEL!

Thanx Harvey for giving chances to different types.

CathyJ

Raquel is obnoxious and really needs to STFU.

Fabienne

Kelly's shirt was absolutely stunning. Please will someone who knows tell me where I could find one. It went so nicely with her blond hair. Loved the low cut of it too. Not being a girlie lust bucket, just saying her shirt was just so feminine. Loved it.
The white with blue and maybe pink flowers...Beverly Hills, the Grove, I would love to buy on. Thx.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments