Amanda Bynes

Driver's License Suspended

9/6/2012 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0824_amanda_bynes_tmz
Amanda Bynes
has been banned from the roads ... because the DMV just suspended her driver's license.

According to the L.A. Times, California DMV records reflect Bynes' license was suspended after the actress was slapped with two misdemeanor hit-and-run charges this week.

According to the Times, DMV officials wouldn't specify the exact reason for the suspension or exactly when it took effect.

TMZ broke the story ... Bynes was charged with two hit-and-runs stemming from two separate incidents -- one on April 10 and another on August 4 -- when the actress allegedly crashed into another vehicle and fled the scene.

Calls to Bynes' reps were not immediately returned.

0906_amanda_bynes_driving_footer

MISSA

So they will suspend Amanda's but not Lindsay's? If anyone should be banned from the road it should be Lindsay before anyone else.

Justin

celebrities can't drive or don't need to drive proper. They get so many free passes.... If the average person was caught as many times as lohan and bynes they would lose their license for good.

Throwback kid

How bad a driver is Amanda? Brandy Norwood and Rebecca Gayheart are both happy she is now off the road and they both killed people with their cars

MAX

it's about time a judge from califirnia had a set of ba!!s when it comes to spoiled little rich s***bags

Namaste

So they won't make an example out of Lilo (Who they should) and is trying to make an example of Amanda Bynes... Something in the milk here ain't clean

tracey

why is this considered news?

lbs

Who's going to jail first Bynes or Lohan? I got my $ on...hmm, idk?

lbs

Kick that knowledge ThrowbackKid.

GalacticCannibal

Is TMZ the world's greatest TRASH Mag.

Nicole

she will probaly get popped in the comming weeks for driving w/o a licence...stay tuned

Misses

lol.. the asians cant drink thing is a myth.. white bitches can't drive.

saynotolies

Amanda, I just have a few things to say to you...can't help it, it's the Mom in me! When you were a little girl, I knew you were going to be a great actress...you are super funny and it amazes me how easy it comes to you...but as of late, you have some how steered off the right path..as a mom, I think you need some love and the right kind of attention! With this suspension of your driver's license, think of it as a brand new start! Own up to any mistakes hon and start fresh and continue to be the great actress and person "I" know you to be!!!

ashley coleman

meanwhile lindsey runs around freely leaving a trail of carnage in her wake

Diamond Goddess!

I'm TELLIN' you, I think Amanda will suffer the fallout from the "Blowhan Effect" \and actually do some time!!!
We'll see...

jokerchick

by next week this puffer fish will be driving - give me a break

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments