Quincy Jones Testifies

Joe Francis Is a LIAR!!!

There Was No Murder Plot

9/6/2012 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

090612_jones_launch
Quincy Jones just testified ... he NEVER saw an email from casino mogul Steve Wynn threatening to kill "Girls Gone Wild" honcho Joe Francis -- despite Francis' claims he was the target in a Wynn murder plot.

TMZ broke the story ... 79-year-old Quincy was subpoenaed to testify in Steve Wynn's defamation lawsuit against Francis, in which the "GGW" creator has claimed Wynn threatened to kill him and have him buried in the desert over a gambling debt Francis owed to Wynn's casino.

According to Francis, Quincy had seen an email from Wynn describing the alleged murder plot -- so Wynn called on Quincy to testify in order to show Francis was lying.

And Quincy didn't disappoint -- taking the stand today, claiming he never heard Wynn threaten Francis ... let alone saw an email detailing murder plans.

The questioning lasted mere minutes -- with Wynn's lawyer even trying to lighten the mood, asking Quincy, "So I hear you're in the music business."

Quincy laughed, replying, "65 years ... that's all."

So far, no response from Joe.

Elle0375

I'm shocked that Joe turned out to be a liar. I mean with his high moral standards and all....

BB not bb

Well they do say that the music industry is run by gangsters, so why wouldn't they stick together? Not that Joe Francis is Mr. Innocent, but why would he start all of this over nothing?

KnuckleDragger

UPDATE: Sources close to Joe Francis admit that Joe had watched the movie "Casino" too many times.

DaveT

Most likely this will turn out as everything else has when Joe Francis is falsely accused of something....Innocent ;)

Phishie from Philly

Quincy is losing it because he was just on the stand and said; "Liar Liar pants on fire" to Joe. Quincy wore a tee shirt, long sleeve shirt, a dickey, a sweater and a triple fat goose jacket. It's 89 degrees outside today.
Phishie from Philly

Lmao

Lmao, Joe always gets in the most random predicaments..

Jeff Smith

Everyone should check out Joe Francis' statement. Its very revealing!

“As was reported in the media today, if Quincy Jones is forced by Steve Wynn and his cronies to testify and possibly lie for Wynn I am 100-percent confident that I will win this case. The alleged “defamation” was a result of my request in a courtroom for a restraining order against Steve Wynn. I made this request because I was afraid for my life. Numerous people, not just Quincy Jones, told me that Steve Wynn was threatening to kill me. Just Google “Steve Wynn” and “crime” and you would be scared too. Steve Wynn is referred to as the FIGURE HEAD of the Genovese CRIME FAMILY, by a government agency. ANY REASONABLE PERSON WOULD HAVE BEEN AFRAID for his or her life too.

Strictly from a legal standpoint, I believe the jury will find in my favor for numerous reasons. Besides THE FACT THAT I AM TELLING THE TRUTH, after the alleged defamation of Steve Wynn his net worth has gone up 500-million-dollars during the worst economy in history. How could Steve Wynn be financially damaged by the alleged defamatory statements? He will also have to show exactly how he was financially damaged to the jury to win this case. Also, statements that are made in a courtroom in this context are considered “privileged”, meaning without the fear of being sued. No one would seek court protection if they had to fear for their life while at the same time fear getting sued for millions of dollars by a bully like Steve Wynn.”

Check out this book on Steve Wynn called “Running Scared” IT’S INSANE! Organized crime, drugs, prostitutes. Read NOW for FREE on Google Books HERE.

She's baaaack

I know I can't be wrong on this but every time I see Joe Francis all I see is a closeted gay misogynist. I get the feeling that if Steve Wynn wanted Joe Francis dead Joe Francis would be dead. Francis ain't shlt.

ManiacalZebra

Uh ... if you're going to claim that someone will back up your story, you'd better make sure that person will ACTUALLY back up your story. Otherwise, you look like a lame little twit who struggles to get by in life. Clearly, money doesn't buy happiness because this guy seems miserable.

lbs

Joe let it Go!

Truth

SOME SH*T IS GOIN ON... DINT QUINCY SAY HE WAS NERVOUS, SUFFERED HEART PALPITATIONS, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, GOT A DOC'S NOTE SIGNED THAT HE CANT TESTIFY, ETC. AND NOW ALL OF SUDDEN HE CAN - FOR STEVE WYNN. LOL!! WONDER HOW MUCH WYNN PAID HIM?? AT THE SAME TIME I WONDER HOW MUCH OF A DOUCHE BAG IS FRANCIS?? #TRUTH!!

lbs

If Wynn's so deep in organized crime Francis is either really stupid or somebody left him a horsehead in bed...Katherine the Great is alive!!!!