Steven Tyler

Doesn't Slack Off

at Nude Beach

9/6/2012 12:50 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez
EXCLUSIVE

0905_steven_tyler_nude_beach_v2Steven Tyler got an X-rated peep show at a clothing optional beach in Maui this weekend ... but the former "American Idol" judge kept it strictly PG by leaving his fancy women's palazzo pants on amongst a sea of bare-ass sunbathers.

0905_steven_tyler_pantsThe 64-year-old Aerosmith front man is so enamored with the silky slacks that he was spotted still wearing them the very next day.

All these years in the biz and Steven still hasn't bottomed out.

LK

HE IS SO GROSS

Kabala

I like his floppy hat though.

Jody

Wonderful singer, but he has to have some homosexual tendencies in him somewhere. He just loves the makeup and women's clothes a little too much.

lbs

Rock that fossil Tyler$$$$

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Nice photo of some guy on a beach, who could be anybody.

Phishie from Philly

Steve Tyler could be mistaken for a women. That's why he left his pants on.
Phishie from Philly

Michelle

Those of us who are old enough to have seen Tyler perform in his prime won't forget what an experience that was. He was an electric presence on stage, albeit a drugged out one, but the guy could rock like on one else. He could actually sing then. He older now, voice rough, but still one of my favorite performers. He's quirky, or call it whatever you want, but he's a free spirit and obviously doesn't care what anyone else thinks about him. We should all be so lucky. We spend so many hours in the gym, putting on make-up, doing our hair, coordinating our clothing usually to present ourselves to OTHERS to make ourselves feel good. I would be nice to step out of all of this craziness and be a free spirit for just one day and not care about the strange looks I'd get as I pick up my children from school, etc. And I'm in Bev Hills so it's even more difficult. You go Steven!

Blue

At least his pant weren't sagging and his back was to the camera, love the guys music but didn't need to see his wrinkly man butt first thing in the morning.

Mari

Sexy old bastard!
I could have lots of fun with him.

I don´t know why he never gets naked in public... his famous for being the "biggest rock star" ever, if u all know what I mean.

devilgirl

He bottomed out the day he was photographed wearing Crocs.

FlamingoNut

Really photogs, taking pics on a nudist beach?!?!? You are all pathetic...

Rich Pasco

How rude, to go to a nude beach and stay dressed. If he's so wedded to his fancy silky women's palazzo pants that he can't remove them to set his body free for a few hours, he should stay off the nude beach. And dear editors, a clothing free beach is the antithesis of an "X-Rated Peep Show." A nude beach is not a sexual environment, and there's no need to "peep" where there is a healthy acceptance of natural body freedom.

Michelle

I would love to take those silky pants off him... Most men are so jealous, even at his age most women won't mind doing him..

bjay

Steven Tyler has earned the right to strut around any way he pleases and he does. One of a kind and I can easily say I don't know anyone almost 65 that pulls off such a F-U attitude with style. You rock on old man!

moe l.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! He's so ugly he had to wear a dress!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments