TMZ Live

The Hidden Secret

of Britney and 'X Factor'

9/6/2012 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ Live

tmzlive

Simon Cowell reveals a secret about Britney Spears that has never been discussed -- and, by the way, he's PISSED at Mark Burnett and "The Voice."

And speaking of Simon, South Korean "Gangnam Style" singer Psy may be making Justin Bieber's manager, Scooter Braun, the new Cowell.

Plus, Bill Clinton absolutely killed it last night at the DNC -- which may be a bad thing for President Barack Obama. We'll explain.
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic
tmzlive-play-by-play-1

(0:00) Simon Cowell is at war with NBC and "The Voice" -- we'll tell you everything that going on behind the scenes.
(3:50) Bill Clinton absolutely killed it last night at the DNC -- and might be an impossible act for President Barack Obama to follow.
(6:30) The Castro twins a creeping everyone out -- they look way too alike, even for twins.
(10:00) 'Gangnam Style' singer Psy not only lands in L.A., he also landed a deal with Justin Bieber's manager Scooter Braun. He's also the coolest guy around -- trying to teach our camera guy how to do the "invisible horse."
(14:50) Kim Kardashian is asked about the economy -- it goes about as well as you'd expect.
(18:00) Simon Cowell is on the phone! He's pissed that NBC is airing an episode of "The Voice" on the night of the "X Factor" premiere. And... he also reveals that Britney Spears nearly quit after the FIRST day.
(26:00) A trio of celebrity divorce settlements -- we know what's is exchanging hands in the breakups of Camille and Kelsey Grammer, Seal and Heidi Klum, and Mel and Robyn Gibson.
(33:10) Katie Holmes looks amazing!
(36:00) Amanda Bynes loses her driver's license -- and it actually has nothing to two with her two alleged hit-and-run incidents.
(37:30) Miss America says the competition isn't a "beauty" pageant -- right ... because ugly women always win the title.
(41:00) Chad Johnson got the dumbest tattoo ever -- Evelyn Lozado's face on his calf.
(43:00) We take your calls!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Tammy

Hi guys I know I am really late on this but I use my DVR to watch the show. Can someone please tell Harvey to stop pulling his pants up to his belly button, I am tired of looking at his mammal toe all day. I know he wants us all to know he has lost weight and his pants are too big. but for the love of all that is good please go buy a belt or something.

No more man camel toe please !!! Thanks

Jordan

Listening to Mike Walters explain Mayor canidate Kim Kardashian explain the economy makes me now want to vote Democratic since the Republican in Mike Walters is a stupid Man.

Jordan

Harvey one question for you and Beckerman? Kim Kardashian was named in the Quick Trim Lawsuit because the product does not work. We saw On TMZ live an interview Kim did saying she worked with scientist to get the formula right, and Beckerman said Kim was just a hired spokesman for the product and bears no responsibility for the product working or not, On TMZ Live today you played a clip of Kim Kardashian at the NYSE doing an interview, yes it was funny she knows nothing about the economy, but in that interview she admitted she was an owner of Quick Trim Does this change Beckermans position that she is a paid spokesman to now owner and does he now think Kim should still be included in the lawsuit or does Beckerman still think she is a paid spokesman.

womenforobama

Harvey, I loved your show and your team, but once again on TMZ Live you misrepresented our President. YOU STATE DISAPPOINTMENT FROM ALL. Well you obviously didnt get back feedback from all the convention watch parties in "Red " Orange County. There were hundreds of us with tears in our eyes and pride in our hearts. I am sorry to see you care more about your corporate sponsors than you do the many that have been helped by the Presidents policies. You have an audience that would have benefited from a different review from you. Thank God for our 1st admendment, but this time you went too far for me and I exercise my right to not watch TMZ Live again. I hoped for more from you; gave you my respect. Your team handled it well and I praise them, but you are the leader and out of touch on this one. I could easily debate you on the differences and reasons for both Presidents Clinton and Obama and why they positioned the convention in this way, but your concern for your Fox viewers, makes it pointless.

chakkarbani

oh! The x-factor is an awesome program..."Check out Obama's New Anthem, Here [Link]," http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgHnqcq4eS0

chakkarbani

Jay

Just gotta say that of course Britney Spears and the rest should put their hands in the cement. We have a president who accepted a Noble Peace prize for nothing other than being black and elected. Figure it out people, when you got money and liberal media, crazy stuff like this happens!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5