Kanye West

I Declared My Love For Kim

YEARS AGO ... In Song

9/7/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0904_kanye_kim_tmz

Kanye West
publicly declared his undying love for Kim Kardashian all the way back in 2009 -- when she was still dating Reggie Bush -- but everyone was too dumb to realize it at the time.

Sources extremely close to Yeezy tell us, the rapper penned several lyrics confessing his love for Kim in the 2009 hit "Knock You Down," indirectly referencing Kim and her then NFL star boyfriend.

The main reference -- "You was always the cheerleader of my dreams / To seem to only date the head of football teams / And I was the class clown that always kept you laughing / We were never meant to be, baby we just happened."

Then later in the song, Kanye says, "You should leave your boyfriend now."

We're told the song is just one example of Kanye's secret references to Kim in his music -- and it's proof he's been obsessed with her for years.

DaveT

Thought Kanye was in love with Taylor Swift, nobody keeps me up on these things

kitnplayn

Because that's what every girl needs, an angry halfwit boyfriend who is obsessive and arrogant. I predict a black eye in her future.

She's baaaack

Of course you did Kanye. Both of you are narcissistic pigs of human beings (and I use that term loosely in this case). You deserve each other. I hope you are so in love you kill each other. What a glorious day that would be!

Christine

Ok Kayne, we get it. You're into whores. Whatever floats your boat. Just don't start bitching when your junk falls off and you start looking like Bruce Jenner. She's like her Mama Kris, you're gonna be balless pretty soon and do nothing but walk 10 paces behind her. But hey you knew this years ago. Can we move onto something else now TMZ?

Uh

How about a new song, "The Mongoloid Blues".

Profran

I knew he liked her when they filmed the new DASH store in NY with bare walls & KW came in & KK smiled & had goo goo eyes at him! I knew he was going to be next!

AyeJay

He's a gay fish. I think that he thinks if he keeps repeating how much he loves Kim, it will become true.

EmilyG

REALLY tired of these two media whores talking about themselves and their relationship, Kayne's album will just be a love letter to Kim and no one will care anymore. They need to just shut up and move on, no one cares about their relationship and what happens

Who Knew

Where did he drop the I hate whitey reference?

Bolingbrook Mom

Out of curiosity, how is THIS info gonna play into the Kim/Kris divorce? Kanye is publicly professing his love for Kim LONG ago, isn't that kinda the basis for Kris' fraud suit?! Didn't Kris claim Kim & Kanye were hooking up even before he & Kim got married. Like RIGHT before they got married. I would love to hear Amber Rose's opinion on Kanye's profession of love for that c-bucket, LONG AGO.

Sandra

I"m going to puke!!

scoopie

yeah, and she connected with you back when she was with Kris (back when they were setting up the Soho store)

dee

Amber Rose already blatantly said that her and Kanye broke up because Kim Kardashian kept sending him nude photos.
Mediatakeout also posted a picture of them having Sex without their faces but they paid them to take it down and forget it even existed.
Her and Kanye have been fking for years.
Shes cheated on Reggie with Kanye and probably cheated on Kris with him too.
Anyway, Amber admitted it already. So its not a secret.

LightJ

Oh what the f u ck ever.. and who the f uck are you calling "too dumb" tmz? You mean you right? It is YOUR job to figure dumb **** like this out since you dedicate your lives to having no life, stalking talentless idiots. Oh and I would say instead of people are "too dumb" to figure it out, more like people were to f ucking smart to give a flying f uck. What a bunch of tools you are, just like these 2 idiots. F uck both of them can't wait till no one gives a ****.

joe gillis

laughing doesn't rhyme with happened