Kanye West

I Declared My Love For Kim

YEARS AGO ... In Song

9/7/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0904_kanye_kim_tmz

Kanye West
publicly declared his undying love for Kim Kardashian all the way back in 2009 -- when she was still dating Reggie Bush -- but everyone was too dumb to realize it at the time.

Sources extremely close to Yeezy tell us, the rapper penned several lyrics confessing his love for Kim in the 2009 hit "Knock You Down," indirectly referencing Kim and her then NFL star boyfriend.

The main reference -- "You was always the cheerleader of my dreams / To seem to only date the head of football teams / And I was the class clown that always kept you laughing / We were never meant to be, baby we just happened."

Then later in the song, Kanye says, "You should leave your boyfriend now."

We're told the song is just one example of Kanye's secret references to Kim in his music -- and it's proof he's been obsessed with her for years.

feelicks

what a dumbass writing about somebody you want but she wanted to get laid by the million man march before gettin' with you. she played him like a lil pup.she probably told him " bitch wait till i'm full then i'll be with you"

ray-ray

This guy is a moron...Kim is a greedy,stop at nothing absolute SLEAZE who will calculate the benefits of dumping this effeminet lame excuse of a man and deduce that she will be FAR more famous for squashing him like a bug!!Already started as he misses the award show to wait outside fashion week in the hotel for when Kimmy has time for him...makes me want to throw up!!

Spicy mag

I hope this doesn't affect his dope azz lyrics.

Rose Green

Sad, trying to remain Relevant. Kanye. Add Ray J. to your Cycle. LOL!

PokerStar

Yeezy? More like "Yeasty" after get'n with her.

TrueThat

Regina

So why didn't he do everyone a favor that suffered through her FAKE marriage and tell her how he felt about her. I am sure that Kris H wouldn't have minded, it would have saved him a ton of grief.

palermo

"You was always", so damn illiterate

Bugaboosmsma

This question doesn't have anything to do with Kanye song, but I know that your research guys are the best and can possibly help. Johnny Crawford had a record out in the 60's and I think it was called Cindy's Gonna Cry. I can't find any info on it anywhere. Could you please help? Give me info on where I can get a copy of the record etc.? Thank you

Rafaelle Zuccaro

There are more PIG and Goat farms in the plain states that have more pleasing SEX for you Kanya than any Kardashian -- Especially the over-used Kim!!--You should know that by now--weren;t you raised with that kind of back ground???

backfire

Kanye is still a clown. A clown for love. Boasting and rapping and flapping about this love that no other adult cares about but him. She'll swallow him whole, digest what she can then spit him up.

Riley

Everybody needs to stop hating Kim kardashian she has made a few mistakes were human we all do, she is still a very smart and successful business woman and has worked hard to get where she is and if she was reading this comment I would tell her forget about the haters they are jelouse and especially the women who say that she has a fake body she is as natural as can be anyone who reads this comment just look at yourself and know that you are being judgmental and and do not actually know Kim kardashian or have met her, I have not met her either but I know if I got to know her personality I would know that she is a genuine human being and deserves to be treated like one so please just stop hating on her cut her a break let her live her life she is young, beutiful and smart just because you might not be doesn't mean you should be saying mean things its not mature and if your an adult saying these things you are no better than the next hater I'm not an adult and I'm not having one help me write this I would just like to see people stop hating this woman. Kim if your reading this I got nothing but love for you you are an inspirational woman to many young girls and should be noted for that if were to meet you ( wishing I could) I would like to get to know you for who you are and I know you don't know who I am or would ever read this but I hope our paths cross in the future. You are an amazing woman and I love you, your show, and your family I wish the best to you and your family

Diamond Goddess!

Betcha 10 bucks "Golddigga" ia about KK, too!

itscarlos2u

but everyone was too dumb to realize it at the time.

Who wrote this article that I had to care for these two. So what if he loved her, sloppy people attract each other.

Jojo792314

We are sick of the both of them. Next please!!!!!!!