Khloe Kardashian

FRONT-RUNNER

To Host 'X Factor'

9/7/2012 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0905_khloe_kardashian_x_Factor_article_2
Khloe Kardashian may be doing her part to jump start the economy ... because TMZ has learned she's the front-runner to become the "X Factor" host and we're told the suits want it to happen.

Sources intimately connected to the show tell TMZ ... Khloe is definitely #1 among the women who tried out and is generally considered the best in the entire pack of host wannabes.

Khloe did a screen test that went over well. The suits -- including Simon Cowell (who has probably never worn a suit) -- believe Khloe makes the most sense in terms of audience draw, since they've already invested heavily in Britney Spears and Demi Lovato to attract young viewers.

Producers will make a decision soon. The host won't appear until the live shows air, and that begins next month.

As for the odds ... as one well-connected source tells us, "There's at least an 85% chance she'll get the job."

backfire

I was going to watch for Brittany but if a Kardasian is hosting count me OUT.

backfire

I was going to watch for Brittany but if a Kardasian is hosting count me OUT.

News Flash

Horse head

meanie

So if my slutty sister posts sex videos with the help of mom, and I can't sing or dance or act ... I could judge talent contests?? How many atheletes do I need to mount?

d

I will not watch this program if she hosts.

Gustavo

X Factor.... I don't know? The Xtra large Factor maybe so!

Lizete

Really? And what would qualify her to be a judge???

Heaven

Oh I hope she gets the job. Can u imagine how much that would piss kimmie off. I'm the star of the family klo not you. LOL LOL If it weren't for me noone would no who u were. Khloe is funny she would be great!

Camy

I don’t think Khloe is a bad pick considering the audience they are trying to reach for the show. Her last name alone should bring in some extra viewers to boost the ratings. I was talking to some officemates at Dish about how she can’t possibly hurt the show more than Britney this season anyway. I want to see the first episode next week but it’s on at the same time as The Voice so I turned on Prime Time Anytime on my Hopper so I can watch both. I just don’t understand the addition of Britney this season. She can’t sing so how is she supposed to judge other singers?

legalmind

Thank you for giving me a reason to watch "THE VOICE The "X" will not see season 3 if they hire The KKK

legalmind

__________

bulldawg

Just think kidies all you need is a sister that has a talent for BLOWING THE FLESH FLUTE!...YOU CAN HAVE A SHOT AT SHOW BUSINESS TOO

Rosie

I think shes a great choice, all though you guys better save some cash on a separate bank for all her bombs she'll be dropping. Go Khloe

lucy tomney

i think khloe will be fab,she has a good head on her shoullders,shes grown up with the businness,and shes down to earth,hello people she will be fab,vote khloe all the way

EasilyHard

How do you judge when you have none ..off of your back.is there a gag reflex segment?? Guess who has a contract?