TMZ

Our TV Shows

Got a Tip?

Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or Click Here

Khloe Kardashian

FRONT-RUNNER

To Host 'X Factor'

9/7/2012 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0905_khloe_kardashian_x_Factor_article_2
Khloe Kardashian may be doing her part to jump start the economy ... because TMZ has learned she's the front-runner to become the "X Factor" host and we're told the suits want it to happen.

Sources intimately connected to the show tell TMZ ... Khloe is definitely #1 among the women who tried out and is generally considered the best in the entire pack of host wannabes.

Khloe did a screen test that went over well. The suits -- including Simon Cowell (who has probably never worn a suit) -- believe Khloe makes the most sense in terms of audience draw, since they've already invested heavily in Britney Spears and Demi Lovato to attract young viewers.

Producers will make a decision soon. The host won't appear until the live shows air, and that begins next month. 

As for the odds ... as one well-connected source tells us, "There's at least an 85% chance she'll get the job."

285 COMMENTS

No Avatar
31.

Truth    

"There's at least an 85% chance she'll get the job." --->WHICH MEANS IMMA BETTING ON THE 15% THAT ACTUALLY HAS AN IQ OVER 90. #TRUTH!!

744 days ago
32.

juggalo 6    

Don't you at least have to have some degree of talent to host a talent show? The kartrashians only talent is pornography and collecting STD's

744 days ago
33.

just sayin    

Not that it matters...but I won't watch if she is host. Not so much because of her, but because you know that whenever there is applause they will cut to the shot of her disgraceful, ugly, pig of a mother Kris and sister Kim in the audience trying to steal the spotlight yet again. No thanks!

744 days ago
34.

Dave    

First we have to listen to Simon whine because there might be some competition in "his" time slot and now he wants to stick us with a fame whore presenter? I thought Simon was a good business man. Now I think he's an idiot. Lost me.

744 days ago
35.

Spicy mag    

The show worked with a no name host. Having her as host will be a distraction.

744 days ago
36.

Ann    

YEAH........

744 days ago
37.

GoodOnPaper    

seriously? what credentials do any of the kardassians have to be validated in any manner? these people are NOTHINGS. an experiment on how many people can ride the fame train of a family arranged sex tape.

744 days ago
38.

Cee    

I am not or will ever be a Katrashian fan or follower.


They had Khloe to go through the process of auditioning for the job and if her auditioning tapes are good then she need a chance to start her way out “from” her family clan.


I like Khloe she show that she is married if they trade her husband she will work it out to be there to support her husband. Kim so-called marriage she told her husband she would not leave her family. Kourtney would not marry the man she already has two children by.


Khloe audition for the job to earn the job but Kim would NOT want to audition Kim would have her mommy to go and try to get her the job because Kim feels she entitle because she is Kim.


At least Khloe is NOT like Kim where if you are NOT reading or seeing her on a daily basis she is posting pictures like Kim is doing daily.


I feel since Khloe did do the “right” thing by audition to get the job then give her a chance and she could be good. All who have hosting television show jobs had to start somewhere before they went on to host several television shows.

Once more, Khloe did NOT use her mommy to get her the job, as Kim would do. Khloe want to earn what she gets by auditioning as all did for this television host job.


I am NOT a fan nor would I be of the Kartrashian clan but I am all for the ones who went through the process in the particular case “audition” to “EARN” her job.

744 days ago
39.

tenley    

God, what a mess.

744 days ago
40.

texaschickeee    

Really? and what does she know about this business other then have a sister make a sex tape, a Mom pimp you out and screw your way to show no one likes.

744 days ago
41.

laffnbear    

She can't be too much worse than Nick Cannon, could she?

744 days ago
42.

SensibleSense    

Chloe will send Britney into a downward mental spiral. She may start eating her feces on air. The Kardashian demon must be exorcised.

744 days ago
43.

ME    

We all know how super talented the Kartrashians are

744 days ago
44.

Jim    

At least it's NOT Kim... But honestly, WHEN will this KarTRA$Hian hype S T O P???

744 days ago
45.

marbles    

More reason not to watch this garbage.

744 days ago
Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Around The Web