Khloe Kardashian

FRONT-RUNNER

To Host 'X Factor'

9/7/2012 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0905_khloe_kardashian_x_Factor_article_2
Khloe Kardashian may be doing her part to jump start the economy ... because TMZ has learned she's the front-runner to become the "X Factor" host and we're told the suits want it to happen.

Sources intimately connected to the show tell TMZ ... Khloe is definitely #1 among the women who tried out and is generally considered the best in the entire pack of host wannabes.

Khloe did a screen test that went over well. The suits -- including Simon Cowell (who has probably never worn a suit) -- believe Khloe makes the most sense in terms of audience draw, since they've already invested heavily in Britney Spears and Demi Lovato to attract young viewers.

Producers will make a decision soon. The host won't appear until the live shows air, and that begins next month.

As for the odds ... as one well-connected source tells us, "There's at least an 85% chance she'll get the job."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Sally

That is sad to know - she has no talent other than being a fame whore, so how can she judge other talent?

Birdsht

Im no kartrashian fan but she cant be worse than the Aussie robot that did it last year. I dont want to hear Brittany hick trash stammer for words after her helpers scrubbed her camel toe clean for one night.

kali

What a freaking joke!!!!!! LOLOLOL
I sure won't be tuning in.

Stiletto

Now seeking no-talent attention whores for show watched primarily by lowclass dregs of society.

Laura

Simon is so desperate this year. This is getting pathetic.

Been Bitten By The Coo Coo Bug

Oh Hell No!

Diamond Goddess!

Honestly, I like Khloe K! She's made a fine life being the fugliest Kardashian. She has a husband. She seems like the healthiest one. Al the Kards are workers, which I like.
This may be a good move for X F, because the Kards have a lot of fans. That's the demo they are going for.
I'll tune in and watch and see how KK does.

The Atlanta Church Of Satan

This will make the universe collapse, shrivel to a cinder and spin off into the abyss.

Girlsrulz44

I never watch that show but if she gets it I will

Mazor

She looks like a sasquatch wrapped in electrical tape. Ugh.

Googie

OH BARF!!!!!!!!!!! That would guarantee I'm not watching X-Factor. You can't tell me she's the best of the pack of wannabes? Anybody with a 3rd grade education would be better than her.

X-Factor execs must really want this to be the last season.

I won't watch, I will not watch, no how, no way if a Kartrashian is on that show.

Ron

He deserves a chance

zzyzx

I wonder if Kevin & Bean will speak with her today?

Eddie

I WILL NOT WATCH THIS SHOW.
I don't want to get herpes.

Steve

I will be watching The Voice and anything else if she is the host! Bye Bye Simon!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments