Rihanna

Kisses and Hugs

Chris Brown at MTV VMAs

9/7/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

090712_rihanna_brown_vma
The biggest moment at the MTV VMAs wasn't aired on TV ... it was captured on a live Internet feed ... when Rihanna approached Chris Brown on her way to her seat and gave him a HUG AND A KISS.

It all happened live on MTV's "VIP Seating Cam" -- Rihanna made a beeline for Brown before the show ... and when she got close, Brown stood up and then Rihanna kissed him on the cheek.

The two then hugged each other ... and when it was over, Rihanna walked back to her seat.

It's the first time we've seen the two actually touching each other since the infamous beating incident back in 2009 ... the night before the Grammys.

Recently, Rihanna has been opening up about her feelings for Brown ... telling Oprah she still cares about him ... calling him "the love of my life."

0907_VMA_footer

Woot

All I can imagine is that either A) he's 100% different than what we, the public, have heard or B) she's a complete and utter mental imbecile. I keep wanting to feel sorry for her, but it's hard, I tell ya. Just like her head. Hard, thick-ass skull. Same skull he's gonna bust wide open one day.

fstblk

I hope he gives her a good screwing and then whoop that ass right proper this time.Knock some teeth out.I'll never feel sorry for this one ever again.What a fool she is.If weenie means that much to her she's willing to die for it i say do your thing C.B.

Pete the Geek

Sorry, this comment is unavailable from your location

joseph

Has anyone ever thought that maybe, "she like that kind of stuff?" Chris Brown just gives her something she needs and that's getting slapped around. If she's happy than that's all that matters.

IlovAK

Really Rihanna? LOl, this is ridiculous. He beat you… You took him to pay for what he did (well done), and now it’s as if nothing had happened? You should not even look at his face.
My opinion..

IlovAK

My opinion..

me

If she doesn't respect herself....y should I?

KS92868

On your live show today, it was mentioned about Chris Brown's current girlfriend not complaining,etc. She probably knows if she does complain or say anything, Chris Brown will beat the hell out of her or at least smack her around.

ohreally

What the **** is up with this fool's hair???!?!?!?!

Simone

FACE IT RIHANNA AND CHRIS WERE MADE FOR EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!! THEY BEEN FRIENDS BEFORE THEY WAS FAMOUS CUZ CHRIS SAID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y'ALL JUST MAD CUZ Y'ALL UGLY ASS HELL AND CAN'T GET A MAN/.WOMAN LMAOOOOOO GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

the_truth

Rihanna is simply showing maturity and the power of forgiveness. It's no wonder so many of you have broken lives -- you're fractured people. I'm not saying what he did was right -- we all know it was wrong and terrible for everyone involved. But at what point does everyone move on with their lives? Many of you would have loved it if she would have walked past him and ignored him --- proper drama, right? Good TV, right? Wrong. It would have been petty and foolish. She acknowledged him and his friend and he acknowledged her. Classy. What abused women WILL learn from her is that you have to be strong enough to move on and forgive -- sometimes you'll keep in touch with the man and sometimes you won't. But the abuser and the abuse doesn't control you or your life. You have to be bigger than the abuse. And Rihanna showed last night that she refused to be controlled by abuse, media, fans, critics, TMZ commenters, or anyone else. Bravo to her.

ShoeGurlie

You stupid Ghetto Bitch! Next time you deserve for him to choke you to death for being sick enough to go back to him! <~~You NEVER left him, you have been going out with him this whole time!

tomas

Oh my, such drama, I'm breathless, oh, the humanity.

Misty

I think they are clearly still in love and if it wasnt for them listening to what everyone else says they would probably be together..I think people make mistakes sometimes big ones and thank god for us our **** is not posted in the public eye.....But I also do believe people can change and think they should give it another try :)

Yuk Suk Tu

Her 5 minutes are over. Get lost, take a hike and yeah, get beat up again by your love of your life. Dum beech.